Everyone welcome Sportsgirl to EOG!

Re: Everyone welcome Sportsgirl to EOG!

Hey Nina, someone told me that your real name was Phyllis, and that you were from a little town called "Mulga." Care to explain? :cheers
I am sure that is an inside joke from somewhere. I wish I knew what it was. But alas, sorry. No Phyllis from Mulga here.

But Mulga is a real town.

sl55

EOG Veteran

hmmm........ all these SBR threads back-to-back-to-back

coincidence ??

Nope,if you have access to some hipwaders,you best break em out cause the shit is gonna get real deep.:+eyes-13+ :+eyes-13+

If you read the whole thread, not ONE of the new posters mentioned another site or insinuated anything about another site.

It's idiots like Ego and JMan that jumped to conclusions and it looks like the EOG staff followed suit.

Almost all posters have come from another site. You guys picked on honest posters, but no one can admit they were wrong.

Nice work, I'm just backing good posters just as I back EOG if wrongly accused.

Raiders,

Sportsgirl batted 2 for 2 yesterday as far as "mentioning other sites" go.

In her first post, she posted a link to some article she wrote over there

and in her second post, she said she was "gonna be at SBR" if anyone was interested in her picks or some shit like that

you can call me as many names as you like, but PLEASE TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH FOR ONCE

Maybe I'm wrong but how the fvck would I know unless I saw the posts. I do know that your posts suck.

If she did as you said then she's wrong.

Bucs, Tony, Hache or Dirty - Did sportsgirl promote? I want to hear it from a credible source because she does understand forum etiquette.

Maybe I'm wrong but how the fvck would I know unless I saw the posts. I do know that your posts suck.

If she did as you said then she's wrong.

these are YOUR WORDS Raiders from post #46:

If you read the whole thread, not ONE of the new posters mentioned another site or insinuated anything about another site.

According to what you said there Raiders, you read the damn posts

The only post I saw from her was ripping J-Man, hell, those guys were essentially promoting SBR by discussing who are the "ghosts" over there. I don't believe she intentionally promoted SBR in any way other than defending things said about her. If she linked a column she's written it's most likely to show she's in fact an individual and not a ghost created by Mofome. The column isn't some post, she's actually a writer in real life and works for a newspaper and has had her articles featured on SBR front page.

The only post I saw from her was ripping J-Man, hell, those guys were essentially promoting SBR by discussing who are the "ghosts" over there. I don't believe she intentionally promoted SBR in any way other than defending things said about her. If she linked a column she's written it's most likely to show she's in fact an individual and not a ghost created by Mofome. The column isn't some post, she's actually a writer in real life and works for a newspaper and has had her articles featured on SBR front page.
good post. :thumbsup

dirty

EOG Master

She Mentioned the site she is at and Mo by name... stated she came here to for a Purpose and she made it...so her mission was accomplished and she was going back home....

It was posted and it is fact... believe it or not I don't really give a damn... Obvious shilling for other sites is not going to be allowed....

Dirty- That's a bunch of bullshit. I now believe what crazy said. She was accused of being mo by some people.

It's my feeling that she was just trying to prove that she was a girl and referenced one of her articles to prove a point.

She's been a poster for 1.5 years and she doesn't do that type of shilling. You guys blew it and are now sticking together.

Nice way to treat new posters that are coming over. I don't believe Ego's accusations for one second. He's a joke and has zero credibility.

All the cross posters know what happened because they know sportsgirl.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders

I only said they were all the same because a poster Sl55 said they were.....I have no idea about any of them and could care less if they are all different.

Why you care so much about this stupid shit, I will never understand.

JMan
I only said they were all the same because a poster Sl55 said they were
so you blew it and falsely accused her. I'd like to see EOG grow but I'm not throwing a poster under the bus.

I care about sportsgirl because I hate it when guys pile on a poster for no reason.

Why can't you guys just say you were wrong. It's not that big of deal if you would have done it long ago but now you've lost other posters that may want to come over.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty- That's a bunch of bullshit. I now believe what crazy said. She was accused of being mo by some people.

It's my feeling that she was just trying to prove that she was a girl and referenced one of her articles to prove a point.

She's been a poster for 1.5 years and she doesn't do that type of shilling. You guys blew it and are now sticking together.

Nice way to treat new posters that are coming over. I don't believe Ego's accusations for one second. He's a joke and has zero credibility.

All the cross posters know what happened because they know sportsgirl.

I don't give a rats ass what you believe.... I read it with my own eyes and it is in the conference room right now and I just read it again....Keep stirring shit up to keep your name in lights when nothing being said you have nothing to do with.... Whether you believe me or not on this issue does not matter to me.... I am not the one having to go from forum to forum and Kick the green flies away from my name to make me feel better

sl55

EOG Veteran

Raiders

I only said they were all the same because a poster Sl55 said they were.....I have no idea about any of them and could care less if they are all different.

Why you care so much about this stupid shit, I will never understand.
I posted what I saw and that is it jman.Until some tech comes up with a logical explanation for why those six were grouped as one,I am sticking to it.I did check at least ten others in related threads and they came up as who they were posting under.I have no reason to stir shit with Mo since up until the time I saw that shit,him and I were emailing back and forth about some big plays that we agreed on and other shit in forum world that we agreed on.Probally best to let sleeping dogs lie and move on,there is a real world out there with bigger and better things happening.

Dirty- So your are basing your opinion of sportsgirl on two of her posts. LMAO Why aren't you on JMan's ass because he called sportsgirl a ghost.

I've watched her post for 1 1/2 years as have other cross posters. Also, at SBR they started a thread about EOG in their main forum.

Keep my name in lights. LMAO at that too. If I wanted to keep to keep my name in lights I'd be in the main forum here instead of intentionally starting topics in the dump.

I pick on 3 posters at EOG, Frog, Ego and JMan. The common denominator is that they all jump on posters for no reason.

Dirty- "Four legs good, two legs bad"

Figure out what that's a reference too. You're becoming paranoid about other sites, next it'll be books.

I'll help you out, it's in reference to George Orwell's "Animal Farm". And I'm referring to the RX in my analogy and what EOG is doing.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty- So your are basing your opinion of sportsgirl on two of her posts. LMAO Why aren't you on JMan's ass because he called sportsgirl a ghost.

I've watched her post for 1 1/2 years as have other cross posters. Also, at SBR they started a thread about EOG in their main forum.

Keep my name in lights. LMAO at that too. If I wanted to keep to keep my name in lights I'd be in the main forum here instead of intentionally starting topics in the dump.

I pick on 3 posters at EOG, Frog, Ego and JMan. The common denominator is that they all jump on posters for no reason.

Dirty- "Four legs good, two legs bad"

Figure out what that's a reference too. You're becoming paranoid about other sites, next it'll be books.

I'll help you out, it's in reference to George Orwell's "Animal Farm". And I'm referring to the RX in my analogy and what EOG is doing.

I am not basing my opinion on sportsgirl on anything other than what her 2 posts said... is she a ghost...don't know ... don't fucking care... all I know is she came here shilling another site and another poster..... Those are the facts jack and they ain't nothing you can say will or can change them... I don't give a damn what she does at other sites, in her house, on the street corner, or wherever she goes.... None of my business... I can only go by what I see at EOG.... and that is all I will go on...the other sites I don't give a damn about.... I could care less if they crash and Burn or they are successful... has no bearing one way or the other on the Job I have to do at EOG

And Raiders..I try not to involve myself in other people's personal business.. I can't do anything about it..Nor do I really care... Each person has to take care of themselves.... What People do on their own is none of mine, yours or anyone else's business.... Nor should it be.... I laugh at the fools that try to inject themselves into other people's shit when not asked... if it concerned you, then people would ask your opinion or ask you to help

I'm glad that you don't need feedback. Keep up the good work genius. I'll continue to back posters that I think are wronged even though King Dirty says I should shut up.

No matter how much you scream and cry, you are wrong. I'm done with the subject.

dirty

EOG Master

Good.. you should have been done with it before it started.