Differences in sites

posted there too
Been posting at both sites pretty close to day 1.

EOG

1. Older.
2. More Pros
3. More Bookies
4. More guys that have been around the block.
5. Shrink is the #1 gambling guy on any forum and is hands on.
6. Shrink knows the books and knows the Syndicates.
7. JMan and EGO start tons of useless topics.
8. Good mods - Respect all
9. Omnivorius Frog is total BS and they treat him with respect.
http://forums.eog.com/the-dump/omniv...st-124973.html
10. EOG determines the direction of the site and won't let posters decide. They force it down your throat.
11. Slow and boring.

SBR

1. Rookie gamblers
2. Very few pros
3. Ganch #1 math guy on any forum
4. Mods are very good. Respect them all.
5. Young
6. Lots of energy and fun to be around the guys. Talk lots of sports
7. Best girls of any site.
8. Posters decide the direction of the site and that's why SBR is growing big time and EOG is slowing down.

Re: Differences in sites

yep, I don't see no USELESS THREADS over at SBR Raiders. HELL, you're the KING of the useless thread

What happened Raiders??? About a month ago, you were over here kissing all kinds of ass??? Didn't get you anywhere I guess

I like both sites. I change sites all the time. You and Frog drove me away but I'm sure this will be my home again down the line.

what the hell did I do to drive you away Raiders??

I also got accused awhile back of running Madcapper off

I must have special powers I don't know about yet

Don't pick and choose, post them all. Lots of good ones too about the industry.

The problem is that you can't pick one good one from you.

I'm not saying that I'm a good poster. I'm just saying that you suck.

Right or wrong that's my opinion of the sites.

Don't pick and choose, post them all. Lots of good ones too about the industry.

The problem is that you can't pick one good one from you.

nah, I'VE NEVER POSTED A GOOD THREAD EVER, have I Raiders ?????

Sorry you don't find me interesting, WELL, ACTUALLY YOU HAD A LOT OF GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT ME a month or two ago when you were over here kissing ass instead of OGD and SBR kissing ass

I'm not saying that I'm a good poster. I'm just saying that you suck.

Right or wrong that's my opinion of the sites.

2 months ago, you thought I should have been "Poster of the Month" Raiders.

It's not my posts and threads man, you're still upset that I disagreed with you in that GD thread you made about Frog. That's what this is all about

You like it at SBR, GOOD!!!!!! Stay over there then if we're such a slow, boring forum. You sure talk about us a whole lot, considering how SLOW AND BORING we are

2 months ago, you thought I should have been "Poster of the Month" Raiders.
and then the meth kicked in.

Get this through your head, I said I like both sites. I just pointed out the differences.

ego - raider is not on drugs. he's cool. i think raider just doesn't like people who start lotsa threads without postin their picks...if you post your picks, u should let raider know and i'm sure he'll get off ur back, sir.

I'll name some differences.

It seems there's a "CLEARED" list of people allowed to start drama-bombs here.. That's not cool with me. One thing I loathe is people who are on agendas, I'm the type of person who doesn't care who you hate, what color you are, where you place your pecker, just be real.

At least at SBR, you can post whatever you want for the most part without it being moved (unless your name is Raiders :LMAO). I'm seeing some petty moves here, like welcoming threads for god sakes... I started that thread, it wasn't addressed to a ghost- it was addressed to a REAL person who happens to be a nice lady. That's bush league shit, and I don't like it...

Carry on.

Here's a problem that is part of what crazy posted. Bad Nina and Sportsgirl came to EOG to post and Ego and Jman chased them away.

They had no hidden agenda. Sportsgirl really knows her stuff and BadNina is funny. BadNina won't start threads to clog up the main forum but adds to threads in a relevant or humorous manner.

The girls are smart and witty just as Blondie is here at EOG. They hold there own and ate up JMan. That was no fluke.

Why would you guys bash them before giving them a chance? More SBR posters would have been here to cross post if not for your actions. They would have brought lots of traffic. You guys are killing this site.

Here's a problem that is part of what crazy posted. Bad Nina and Sportsgirl came to EOG to post and Ego and Jman chased them away.

They had no hidden agenda. Sportsgirl really knows her stuff and BadNina is funny. BadNina won't start threads to clog up the main forum but adds to threads in a relevant or humorous manner.

The girls are smart and witty just as Blondie is here at EOG. They hold there own and ate up JMan. That was no fluke.

Why would you guys bash them before giving them a chance? More SBR posters would have been here to cross post if not for your actions. They would have brought lots of traffic. You guys are killing this site.

Raiders...you don't really believe what you just posted do you?

I read that site and I just don't see them coming here to help out. I could be wrong...but I don't think I am.
IMO they were sent...

And for your thread comparing the two sites...you said the opposite recently. What gives?:+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders...you don't really believe what you just posted do you?

I read that site and I just don't see them coming here to help out. I could be wrong...but I don't think I am.
IMO they were sent...

And for your thread comparing the two sites...you said the opposite recently. What gives?:+clueless

Yeah what gives? Why the flip flop, u hated Mo recently now you love him again! LOL

:smokesmal

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I'll name some differences.

It seems there's a "CLEARED" list of people allowed to start drama-bombs here.. That's not cool with me. One thing I loathe is people who are on agendas, I'm the type of person who doesn't care who you hate, what color you are, where you place your pecker, just be real.

At least at SBR, you can post whatever you want for the most part without it being moved (unless your name is Raiders :LMAO). I'm seeing some petty moves here, like welcoming threads for god sakes... I started that thread, it wasn't addressed to a ghost- it was addressed to a REAL person who happens to be a nice lady. That's bush league shit, and I don't like it...

Carry on.

I dunno. I got banned awhile back at SBR just for being right

Tony - SBR can't compete with Jeff Jones, OSU, Rainbow, Shoe, Hoffa and other top guys.

And yes I hated all the garbage at SBR at one time because you had to sift through threads.

But what they did is start two new forums. Ganch runs the think tank. I was involved in a huge debate there and I think everyone learned.They also had State of the Industry that talks about books. With these two forums you can by-pass the garbage.

Also take a look in the Think-Tank where we talk about the number 2. I referenced Shrink in that thread and there were a ton of good points. Look at the 2 thread here that Shrink started. Their thread was better.

I think that Frog and Ego are useless. No biggie because all sites have garbage. From a business stand point I think EOG is missing the boat. EOG has so much more talent because of what Shrink can get. But it's not used properly imo.

I don't like that EOG seems set in the direction that they are going and are afraid to deviate but who the hell am I to tell you how to run the site.SBR was awful a little while ago but went through the growing pains and added the two forums.

With the girls I feel that you are 100% wrong. Sportsgirl is professional. She writes articles on Sports and American Idol. There's no way she would stoop to the level of recruiting or promoting. Would they have left so fast if they had ill intentions?

Imo the girls would have stayed in A&E for the most part and brought a lot of fun to the site. I'm not kissing ass because they are girls but they are good. They moderate at another forum and are strong posters.

Once again, who the hell am I to tell you what to do. Those are just my opinions. You guys have the talent to crush other forums if the talent is used right. Just one man's opinion.

Simple version - New posters

BBollocks- Strong poster
sportsgirl - knows her sports and mod elsewhere - Run off by Jman and Ego.
BadNina- Smart, witty, mod elsewhere. Run off by JMan and Ego
swede - Smart,witty, mod elsewhere. Run off by JMan and Ego

and I'm sure Robyn would have checked in. She may be the best as far as smart and witty.

Next time give them a chance before a hasty decision is made. SBR is getting more plugs now because of what was done then would have if the girls were allowed a chance.

One last thing. Look how they schooled JMan. It'll tell you the quality of all the individuals involved can post.

Journeyman

EOG Master

One last thing. Look how they schooled JMan. It'll tell you the quality of all the individuals involved can post.

LOL yeah they schooled me...WTF are you talking about schooled? Are u really serious, do you read comic books too?

I know you live and die on every word JJ says but damn, get a grip on reality.

I don't even know these people nor do I give a damn. How the hell did I get schooled?

If this is your 'reality' than I feel very sorry for you... I have never read a post and sad, "damn that guy was schooled there"..."he must feel like shit now"

No wonder you fit right in at OGD , they have an entire website based on who is saying what to who and calling it like it matters.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Also Raiders you try and handicap these forums , your forum flopped, yout TFZ is who knows where now, you have never been able to catch on a get a job even though you have tried, you suck at starting OT threads, they sink immediately....stick to being a dickhead it fits you!

You also boasted the Rx was dying 2-3 years ago too , you basically suck at this forecasting thing so, whoever told you your opinion meant anything was wrong.

Simple version - New posters

BBollocks- Strong poster
sportsgirl - knows her sports and mod elsewhere - Run off by Jman and Ego.
BadNina- Smart, witty, mod elsewhere. Run off by JMan and Ego
swede - Smart,witty, mod elsewhere. Run off by JMan and Ego

and I'm sure Robyn would have checked in. She may be the best as far as smart and witty.

Next time give them a chance before a hasty decision is made. SBR is getting more plugs now because of what was done then would have if the girls were allowed a chance.

It's funny how I can run all these damn people off without saying a word to them in this forum Raiders

If that's the case, I need to figure out how to run YOU off, now that would be a hell of an accomplishment to benefit EOG

Obviously Shrink and General know more about running a forum than I do. Shrink built the #1 forum. I'm just stating my thoughts.

JMan and Ego are hurting this place. JMan can be a huge asset but has to start relevant sports related or gambling topics.

Start good topics and good posters will want to enter.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

This is the number 1 forum over the Rx? based on what? That place has a ton of people. Alot of them don't have a clue and just BS but it has a ton

And what is the tfz? Sorry, I only visit a few forums

rayray

EOG Dedicated

damn raiders. every other thread you start over here or sbr has something to do with the competition. over here, you advertise the shit out of sbr because you bring up the name somehow every damn day. people over here simply dont give a fuck and same goes for the people at sbr. they dont give 2 shits about this place so why dont you save yourself some grief and quit posting bullshit about each site dude. i like you man, you are informative at times but you start way too much bullshit. how bout going a month on eog without mentioning sbr or therx and vice versa. you are worse than a damn woman about starting crap topics about the other places and rumors around the forums. post all the shit you want at reagans place. besides delldorks shit, all thats posted are topics you take from the other sites so nobody goes there anyways

slappy- Throw out yesterday. I did a search on all me posts. I went back 12 pages on my posts, got tired after that, and didn't see one mention of another site? What are you talking about?