This is a lock 10* pick just like college football.

This pick is coming from the same source that helped guide me to an 13-0 season in college football. Straight from Vegas with inside information the 10* pick for Thursday is BYU +2

"7"

EOG Member
Re: This is a lock 10* pick just like college football.

Inside information huh.

Hhhhhmmmm. This is interesting. I'd say this has roughly a 50% chance of being absolutely dead-on accurate.

Thanks for sharing and nice work!

13-0 speaks for itself :)

have a wonderful day and good luck in the tourney !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cruisin

EOG Enthusiast

Inside information huh.

Hhhhhmmmm. This is interesting. I'd say this has roughly a 50% chance of being absolutely dead-on accurate.

Thanks for sharing and nice work!

You obviously aren't familiar with ILM's previous run in Coll FB. Call it what you want or don't want, these plays have been money. Don't knock what you don't know. GLTU.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

What we do know on this forum is that he is only good in college football. His college picks haven't been that great. Just my input from what i've seen. He was throwing around *10 ncaa hoop games and they were losing bigtime.

Re: SUNDAY'S 10 UNIT PLAY......ONLY PLAY OF THE DAY
"Yes anything to get me out of CBB.... i will start my tour of schools in early august."

I will take 5% of the credit when this play hits and take 100% credit for the awful basketball record that I have accumulated.

This isn't my selection but my sources selection take it for what you want.

Dsethi - how's the tout business going?

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

On accuscore this was one of the games they calculated as the wrong team being favored . There were 2 others I think , interesting to say the least .
I see this game just like the spread indicates , could go either way .
Who knows what to expect .

what i meant to say was what makes this 10* different from the others you posted in college bb throughout the season?

thanks....i loved your ncaa football picks so i might take the plunge on this

the other 10* picks were me and myself only picking the games, in ncaa football i have a crew or group of guys scattered throughout the U.S. that I meet in August in Vegas and we consult throughout the week to come up with one play that we all like.

That football play that went 13-0 is based on spring practices, games, practices during the season, inside information, referee assignement, and other factors.

This group of guys had not made a selection all of college basketball, I received a call Sunday night late sunday night early monday morning and was told BYU was the play

buztah

EOG Senior Member

The next time you offer me a lock i'll listen. Excellent job!

down 6 but BYU is getting into the flow of game and I feel very confident in this selection. BYU 2nd half would be a smart bet. BYU will start hitting 3's and A&M will start to miss.

missed free throws to go up 2 at the half hurts....BYU is still the side you want to be on trust me.

wow missed ft's and a huge three by A & M . never thought byu would shot that bad for the entire game.

never expected A&M to shot 50% from three point land, they didn't shot the well all year in any game, and BYU shot a miserable % from three point land. That was the difference in the game. Dsethi easy to post who you had after the game.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Nice pick Dsethi,

I was on them as well once I saw this post...

I love Money, better luck next time.

Fish Out