NHL THURSDAY

ok boys lots value tonight

lets bring it home

<TABLE class="BuyPointsContainer module"><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6f6f6"><TD>Select #1: </TD><TD>NHL
Hockey
Montreal Canadiens 3/20/2008 7:05:01 PM - (EST)
Spread -1? +220 for Game </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e9e9e9"><TD>Select #2: </TD><TD>NHL
Hockey
Detroit Red Wings 3/20/2008 8:05:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line -120 for Game </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6f6f6"><TD>Select #3: </TD><TD>NHL
Hockey
Los Angeles Kings 3/20/2008 10:05:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line +158 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: NHL THURSDAY

agree on all 3 - sorta

took the last 2 - but only played Les Habs -115

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the great spot for the Kings tonite - or rather hate the spot for PHX - they know it is over and Kings don't wanna be swept by them this season. might be an ugly game but Kings win. and Hasek plays tonite and great spot for the Wings. Habs are solid on the road and better than the B's

think ya go at least 2-1 tonite (Habs on the M/L pick i mean - but maybe -1.5, too)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Habs killed winna winna

Wings up LA to go

with the habs in for ya the worst you can do is b/e - nice going but the winged wheel is up 3-1 and looking good. let's get greedy and go 3-0 and in your case it would be up almost 5 units

i don't blindly follow many here but when it comes to being a mother pucker i have no problem blindly following BP

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

nice 3-0 day although the kings reallllllly tried to piss away the game at the end. i was dying following it (for those not in the know - kings give up the tying goal with less than 30 in reg then win in a SO)

Finance

EOG Veteran

GREAT NIGHT BP - I jumped on all 3 with you - thanks for posting and thanks for the almost 5 units - you da man!!
:+excited-
:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

You guys only won because I was so busy getting my ass handed to me in CBB that I missed this thread. :hung Good job, BP.:cheers