PICTURES!!MISC SHOTS BY TONY MONTANA!!

CBI TOURNEY RIDER -VS- ODU [JASON THOMPSON]

MRS MONTANA'S NEW EXPEDITION!!

DISMAL SWAMP FIRE FROM THE SHRINK'S HOUSE!

CHIC'S BEACH..

MAJESTIC CHESAPEAKE BAY BRIDGE TUNNEL. 17 MILES ACROSS!

MRS MONTANA'S DAD'S OLD BOAT..

MR. AND MRS. MONTANA.

EOG MEMBERS FROM THE SOFTBALL TEAM!!

BNUTS!!

THE GLUE

TYCHEE24

OVBALL

CARRIER PIERS AT NORFOLK NAVAL AIR STATION. LARGEST IN THE WORLD.

NEWPORT NEWS SHIP. BUILDING TWO MORE CARRIERS!

PICTURE FOR GOTTI!! MRS MONTANA'S FOOT!!LOL!!

WHITE OUT GAME. ODU -VS- VCU.

Re: PICTURES!!MISC SHOTS BY TONY MONTANA!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Fantastic pics Tony, those carriers are amazing...
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Heim

EOG Master

Fantastic pics Tony, those torpedoes are amazing....

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Good stuff Tony. But you ruined it with the military pics. Dont take pictures of losers.

rich i love you, but there ain't no losers in these pictures...truth be told we're kicking tons of ass...but that is just not popular...americans don't like kicken ass like they used to!! lol!!:+textinb3

HOW ABOUT THAT FLOCK OF SEAGULLS HAIRCUT AND THAT 8 HEAD....:doh1

I'M SURPRISE DEVIL HASN'T GIVEN ME THE BUSINESS...

Looks like they could not give tickets away to that CBI game between ODU-and Rider. The CBI might be one and done

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Looks like they could not give tickets away to that CBI game between ODU-and Rider. The CBI might be one and done

fox did it for programming although they stuck it on a network NO ONE gets

good job with the pix, May'n. best of all plenty of pix of the ONLY thing we care about when you take pix - and plenty of them. if you have another homie to attend work on getting Mrs M into a cheerleading outfit. or better yet - if you really wanna help ODU win - just have her ditch ALL the clothes - ODU -25 would be the line if that happened :bank: :party :thumbsup

cassiusclay

EOG Master

so will one of you guys from the norfolk area answer my question, have any of you guys been to "chics" , it's on the water in norfolk. i personally love the place but i want to know if ther is somewhere better to get a seafood dinner down there. if i have to drive down and join the eog softball team i wil....

so will one of you guys from the norfolk area answer my question, have any of you guys been to "chics" , it's on the water in norfolk. i personally love the place but i want to know if ther is somewhere better to get a seafood dinner down there. if i have to drive down and join the eog softball team i wil....

Yes I have been to chic's those pictures of chic's beach are right down the street..
They have great food, but there are tons other places that are just as good!

Let me know when you are in town!!

world traveler

EOG Addicted

careful taking the naval pics tony...youll en up having shots fired across the bow of the Shag Nasty II. And that mug of yours youll be held in the brig until Mrs. Montana can bail your arse out.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Mrs. Montana looking as beautiful as ever I see, your a lucky man Tony...

Any chance you got that t-shirt sent out btw?

careful taking the naval pics tony...youll en up having shots fired across the bow of the Shag Nasty II. And that mug of yours youll be held in the brig until Mrs. Montana can bail your arse out.

YOUR RIGHT!!

They have a billboard at the end of the pier that reads:

IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOUR TOO DAMN CLOSE!! LOL!!!