SOBER 90 DAYS!! TODAY!!

I haven't had a beer or mixed drink in 90 days. My last beer was at THE SHRINK'S Christmas Party....

No drugs either!! :cheers

What are the odds of me making it to 120 days...with softball and fishing season upon us!!!

Richkas

EOG Veteran
Re: SOBER 90 DAYS!! TODAY!!

I haven't had a beer or mixed drink in 90 days. My last beer was at THE SHRINK'S Christmas Party....

What are the odds of me making it to 120 days...with softball and fishing season upon us!!!

Were you drinking everyday before you quit??

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Why would you do something stupid like that?:+clueless

Matt

EOG Veteran

Congrats Tony, hope all is well with you and the family...

The Devil

EOG Master

GOOD JOB TONY......I'M GETTING TOO OLD TO CARRY YOU HOME.........

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Awesome. With booze you lose. But with dope there is hope, if you can cope. Keep on the wagon, falling off can be demoralizing.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

as many as you had when you were in Vegas in Nov never woulda guessed you could go this long w/o one. your hands were full of beer bottles almost the entire time