Just one game to POUND TODAY!

Re: Just one game to POUND TODAY!

ALL IN???????

:cocktail

Hope you're not referring to the stack of money you had laid out on the table J Man :LMAO

J Man, this thread is a prime example that sometimes you're just begging people to flame the shit outta you

:+whipping

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Journey you got pounded. Hopefully the followers didn't take your advice and go all in.

How is that?

all in!

plenty more where that came from. :cool:

The debt between you and Tinco is exactly that, between you and Tinco.

But you're now pulling a Madcapper and flaunting your bets while you owe somebody

that's not cool

Journeyman

EOG Master

all in!

plenty more where that came from. :cool:

The debt between you and Tinco is exactly that, between you and Tinco.

But you're now pulling a Madcapper and flaunting your bets while you owe somebody

that's not cool

first of all Ego, I am not betting a red cent, I can give my opinions though and second I don't need you running around this forum in my business every moment of the day....getting old now.

I put in a good word, sorry I did.

All in, meant I liked the game a lot.... BFD....

I have not made a bet in 6 months, I'm not a degenerate gambler sorry .

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

Degenerate gambler ? could not find that compound word in the dict . I did look up degenerate to see exactly what it could mean in this society .
When things go right you are not a degenerate , but if they go wrong , look out ! You are a degenerate ! I think it is a pretty funny concept , jealousy and sports investing (if you are good) may go hand in hand more so than anything else in life .
No different than if things are booming at whatever business you own or no ?
If you sell vibrators and x rated movies you are def a degenerate if business is bad , are you still a degenerate if business is booming ? 70% of the population might say you are still scum no matter if you have only 5 dollars or 5 million dollars .
I see the term in different forums and wonder if it is people on the side of the book that use such terms . Makes ya wonder .
Why would someone be in here in the first place if they attach such labels to others in the business of wagering on sports .
Am just curious , I will be very eager to hear all the positive feedback as usual on these forums .

first of all Ego, I am not betting a red cent,I can give my opinions though

Sure sounded like you were. Why are you telling other to POUND a game if you aren't betting it yourself then Mike??

I can give my opinions though and second I don't need you running around this forum in my business every moment of the day....getting old now.

Wasn't aware that I was "following you around the forum" Mike. Don't give a shit about "your business". Not everyone is obsessed with your "Journeyman character", sorry to break the news to you Bro.

Sorry that I hit a nerve there, thought you could take a little jab. I jab a lot of folks, just my sense of humor and way of interacting, I'll remember next time that you're very sensitive and fragile emotionally

I put in a good word, sorry I did.

Wasn't aware that I put you down as a character witness on my resumes MIKE.

All in, meant I liked the game a lot.... BFD....

I have not made a bet in 6 months, I'm not a degenerate gambler sorry .

You know exactly what ALL IN means Mike. Next time you like a game, say you like a game.

As far as that last sentence goes, I'll let other people respond to that :+textinb3

Have a Happy Easter buddy :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

I didn't tell anyone to play anything, I gave my opinion the same as I did when I said Duke would lose to WVU....I didn't see you coming into that thread running your mouth...that is what these forums are for...you're like this gossip queen reporter running around trying to turn everything and anything you can get your hands on.

No you haven't followed me around, you just post in everything that is happening and anything about me and email me privately like I know you.

Whatever...you have far too much posting energy for me to even respond back to you after this...nice job with the 'Mikes' that is just so cool...oh and nice job with the laughing guy, yeah funny stuff here, you got me good.

Yeah you aren't 'aware' of a lot of things , I can assure you!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Ego you come over here and run MadCapper off who actually was one of EOGs best posters, if you don't believe me ask Ken or TryTryTry, you run Raiders off, you're like a freakin gnat , starting to get really annoying.

I know I am new to this forum but have to agree wuth ego I thought you were pounding this game. I had bet it early and never bet a game because someone says so but alot of People do. Now that I know you do not bet a cent I can pass on your threads.

BOL
Junkman

Ego you come over here and run MadCapper off who actually was one of EOGs best posters, if you don't believe me ask Ken or TryTryTry, you run Raiders off, you're like a freakin gnat , starting to get really annoying.

This is a damn posting forum Journeyman

How the hell did I run Madcapper (or anyone else) off????? Raiders comes and goes, depending on his mood and agenda.

As soon as he found out SBR was throwing money around, Madcapper jumped off this ship QUICK

I've gotta agree with Ego and Junkman....You Should Not be posting if your'e not betting these plays unless you state that you are not. What are you....A Tout???? Lucky for me I didn't take you "advice", but there are some young guys that look on here and possibly got their asses handed to them. JMO

Journeyman

EOG Master

No I am not touting, I generally have a decent opinion on sports :)

I also said WVU had an excellent chance of beating Duke, but I didn't bet it personally...I still follow it all very closely!

No I am not touting, I generally have a decent opinion on sports :)

I also said WVU had an excellent chance of beating Duke, but I didn't bet it personally...I still follow it all very closely!
Jman, that's all good, and we all have the right to our opinions, I couldn't agree more. Just make it clear to the guys on here that you are or are'nt betting your selections. I have posted plays in the past that I felt strongly about, some won and some lost, but I always bet my plays posted. I still bet on NASCAR, but stopped posting picks until I get the feel for what the COT effect will be. I think the deal is, these guys don't want to see anyone get taken down. I hope this clears the air............

yeah, I'll give you that Journeyman. You're one of the most knowledgeable posters I've ever encountered on any of these forums

Been debating sports with you for nearly a good five years now, and YOU ARE the Barry Bonds of posters (a known asshole, but you bring your "A " Game to the ballpark everyday)

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah, I'll give you that Journeyman. You're one of the most knowledgeable posters I've ever encountered on any of these forums

Been debating sports with you for nearly a good five years now, and YOU ARE the Barry Bonds of posters (a known asshole, but you bring your "A " Game to the ballpark everyday)

very true .

I will keep all that was mentioned above in mind.

I have been asked to give my sports opinions more and when i do this is the grief I get! :rolleyes:

I am well aware of everything that these forums are about, in fact I stopped giving out opinions regularly because I felt horrible when a game lost that I said I really liked.