Sunday Plays...

truebluefan

EOG Addicted
A fun day of basketball, could have been 4-1 if not for the risk of the Marquette ML that went bad. Going to cap early tomorrow for Easter with these six:

All -110

Siena +5- Villanova is a good matchup for Siena and I think both teams equally played over their heads in round one. Siena does a good job of valuing their possessions and their 3-point shot should keep in this game. Villanova doesn't score the ball well enough to run away in this game and I don't think they have the inside play to exploit the Siena lack of size.

Miami +6.5- Another good matchup for the underdog in this one. Miami has the athletes to hang with Texas on the defensive end and then on offense they are ranked 42nd in OE and they have weapons to beat Texas. They can shoot the ball from 3 well and also they hit the offensive boards hard, which is a major Texas weakness. Miami will be in this game and I think the points are a good value.

Davidson +4.5- I think that as long as Davidson avoids an early knockout they will be in this game throughout playing so close to home. They are a very well balanced team that ranks in the top-45 in both OE and DE and they play with the confidence to win. The Hoyas are a solid team, but their weakness is guard and Davidson has great guard play and I would not be surprised at all to see Davidson pull the upset.

Arkansas +11- I was going to fade UNC in this game no matter who they played, but I think Arkansas is the better bet. They are a very complete, veteran team that is well equipped to play UNC in a basic home game. The big thing to me is the Hogs defense that ranks 33rd in DE and they have the size inside to hang with Hansbrorough and the guards on the perimeter to stay in this game.

OU/Louisville Under 125.5- I think OU will be able to muddy up the game in this one, but I just don't see how they are able to score. They haven't been able to score against good teams all year and the Cards who are ranked 5th in DE can defend anyone. OU Is a team that works from the inside-out and the big men from Lousivile will make that very tough and I would be very surprised if OU got to 60 and thus carry the under.

MSU/Memphis Over 138.5- MSU is not opposed to playing a quicker game against teams that play uptempo and I think this game will be played fast because of Memphis. Both teams rank in the top 115 in pace and I think this will be a rather pretty game to watch with a lot of 3-point shots particularly if MSU gets down early.

Postseason- 20-19 -0.80 units