Why Am I Not A Bookie?

I guess it is because of my profound respect for the law, and the fact I don't have the necessary capital.

But as I read the sites, do I need any capital?

Forget the other sites. Let's just deal with EOG. I went through Saturday's college genius on the site. Now these are guys we know who think that they are full-of-themselves Sharp. You get 2 winners, 12 coin-flip juicers, and 7 losers.

Is this even fair?

And then they do it all over the next day.

So you blow off the Shrinks and Fezziks, and just take biz from the rest of you.

No wonder it's illegal.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Why Am I Not A Bookie?

I guess it is because of my profound respect for the law, and the fact I don't have the necessary capital.

Forget the other sites. Let's just deal with EOG. I went through Saturday's college genius on the site. Now these are guys we know who think that they are full-of-themselves Sharp. You get 2 winners, 12 coin-flip juicers, and 7 losers.

Is this even fair?

So you blow off the Shrinks and Fezziks, and just take biz from the rest of you.

No wonder it's illegal.

You remind me of an exbookie trying to help.

Happy Easter Jeff! OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If I were a bookie, I think company policy would require me to take Fog's action.

You could balance mine with Fezzik's, make the vig, collect from him and pay
me. Great idea Jeff! You are so much more than a useless tool.

Best Wishes...oF :+excited-

My best bet would be that if I start a thread, Oblivious Fog will feel the need to end it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You won this bet, for nothing, something your used to, and I would have crushed your book today. I don't share your high opinion of yourself or Fezzik. Fezzik's the Fraud's ball licker is a term that you could exhange for gadfly/curmudgeon. Guess Dan is right after all.

Best wishes...oF :finger004

munson15

I want winners...

Is this even fair?

No wonder it's illegal.
Since you don't seem to know the difference, this post is an example of appropriate negative commentary. The shit in the Patterson thread is not. Just trying to help.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Since you don't seem to know the difference, this post is an example of appropriate negative commentary. The shit in the Patterson thread is not. Just trying to help.

Jeff seems to have caught Fezziks arrogance by mouth to scrotum contact. He is beyond help. Don't waste your posts.

Best Wishes...OF :kiss

msftkid

EOG Addicted

JJ its been my experience in the sports business to observe that short-money (deficient capital) always books winners or losers that cant pay!!!!! Volume and a large bankroll always makes a store lucky!!!!!So your decision not to enter the sports field was a good one.