A Friend of mine who doesn't bet JUST BET BIG

Junior

EOG Veteran
Re: A Friend of mine who doesn't bet JUST BET BIG

Trying to find out I think he bet for someone else. If he bet for himself his wife will divorce him for sure. Unless he wins and buys her something nice.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Does your friend's name start with a F and end with a K? Fade, fade, fade.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Must admit that is priceless. Will factor in some guy I don't know has a friend who likes Nova a lot. Now I know why I come here, for the best info available.

I guess this means we should take the Siena money line then?

:)

Junior

EOG Veteran

I know its not valuable info at all and yes its probably a fade but hey I threw a nickel on each just for ha ha's. I did get -6 on the game.

Gees, this is like a home game for Siena with so few people in the crowd. Many courtside rows empty here. Just seems like a run of the mill MAAC game.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Will your friend be at the game with a striped shirt and a whistle? I have seen some doozies, but this one is beyond funny. I need some history here, trends on guy's friend I don't know when he bets big. What is the record? Was your friend waiting in line at Burger King and ACE overheard him?

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this was a big Wayne Root play today and Wayne I think swept yesterday or was close to it. is he following Root today?

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Why start threads that have absolutely no valuable information??

My dog just bet $56,000 on Drake winning the hole tourny.

Junior

EOG Veteran

Why start threads that have absolutely no valuable information??

My dog just bet $56,000 on Drake winning the hole tourny.

Half the threads here are not valuable, be for real. HALFTIME was a winner and I hope the game covers as well. Hope your dog wins his bet.

If he's never bet before and is betting his own money he's sure to win.

It's called fools gold.

Fate allows you to win your first few to get you sucked in and then it slowly bleeds you dry day after day, year after year until there is nothing left but a shell of what once was!

Junior

EOG Veteran

He just bet another $3300 on SAN DIEGO +3 in the 1st half. Plus another $5500 on SAN DIEGO +5 for the game. Not sure what he is doing , betting is one thing he is against. He has to be putting in for someone else. My other pal who calls in our plays can't beleive it either.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Half the threads here are not valuable, be for real. HALFTIME was a winner and I hope the game covers as well. Hope your dog wins his bet.

Little doubt which half this thread falls under, win or not. Come on man, I hope you cash I guess, but you be for real. You could say the Easter bunny left the play in an egg. Or it's a Root play, or something about the game. Like I said, hope you win, looks good. Nobody really knows you, and you are referring to a second unknown party. You can't fault people for thinking wtf?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Junior

EOG Veteran

Little doubt which half this thread falls under, win or not. Come on man, I hope you cash I guess, but you be for real. You could say the Easter bunny left the play in an egg. Or it's a Root play, or something about the game. Like I said, hope you win, looks good. Nobody really knows you, and you are referring to a second unknown party. You can't fault people for thinking wtf?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Of course I expect what they are saying. I am tailing his plays ONLY cause I know he doesn't bet and I will find out why and who he is betting for. Either way both plays win with Villanova and now I bet a nickel each play on San Diego, hope he cashes again.

hroberts

EOG Veteran

Not looking so good for San Diego :LMAO

but good hit with Villanova :cocktail

buztah

EOG Senior Member

The friend is now barreldin.com! Great call on Nova though!