Better off fading these, but here they are anyway

shoebox

EOG Veteran
My tourney has been a disaster, but I wont give up.

ark +10.5
gtown -4
tenn -4
tex -6
memph -9
okla +7.5

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Re: Better off fading these, but here they are anyway

I gotta add that every square in the world is in love with Butler and Davidson, these games are way too cheap, if these were regular seaosn games, both are -9 minimum.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Funny things can happen Easter Sunday in Raleigh. Davidson fans 3 hour drive from home, where they were 20-0. Fans will be in the stands, that is certain. I also got +5 and +2.00. At least the best I guess because the sharps moved it higher. I can be the square here and there.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Davidson cinderella, Gtown pumpkin. Would be favored by 9 regular season square side, wins outright. I'll take those 6 units, +2.00 especially sweet, Duke yesterday, Gtown today, two bracket busters for me. But this one was tougher, scarier. Also bigger dog and better. Well, that makes for a Happy Easter.

Not at this venue, not vs. this 20-0 team at home, now won 24th straight. Nope, nope, nope. Thanks for the fades, you were right, better off fading.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Easter dinner, fine wine, cigar, jacuzzi and a massage.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Texas up 18 2h and gtown up 17 2h, both dominating every aspect of the game and go to sleep, guve the team life and it cost them, just glad Gtown lost outright, thats the only way u learn not to turn it off, wish Texas lost as well. But thats the way its going right now, up close to 20 in the 2h laying 5 or less and lose, go figure.

munson15

I want winners...

Texas up 18 2h and gtown up 17 2h, both dominating every aspect of the game and go to sleep, guve the team life and it cost them, just glad Gtown lost outright, thats the only way u learn not to turn it off, wish Texas lost as well. But thats the way its going right now, up close to 20 in the 2h laying 5 or less and lose, go figure.
Un-fucking-believable.:hung

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You already have it figured, you said it yourself in the title of the thread. Better off fading these, because you are cold. I did not fade you, I don't do that. I had that play no matter what you did. But when you start loading up on favorites after the first round those nailbiters comeback to bite you. And try not to imply Gtown was a bad beat, they lost outright. It was not about learning anything, they could not contain Curry forever, and this team is not exactly chopped liver. A lot of close games last 7 or 8. One possession games, even OT. I've seen this show before.

Better luck to you of course, hope you turn the worm.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

You already have it figured, you said it yourself in the title of the thread. Better off fading these, because you are cold. I did not fade you, I don't do that. I had that play no matter what you did. But when you start loading up on favorites after the first round those nailbiters comeback to bite you. And try not to imply Gtown was a bad beat, they lost outright. It was not about learning anything, they could not contain Curry forever, and this team is not exactly chopped liver. A lot of close games last 7 or 8. One possession games, even OT. I've seen this show before.

Better luck to you of course, hope you turn the worm.

I congratulate you on your big day, Frog, but I think you'd admit that falling that far behind G'town was not the way you planned it. They killed all my brackets, so I'm trying to justify the loss somehow, someway. Plus I figured I had it when I saw the FU Davidson thread.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I congratulate you on your big day, Frog, but I think you'd admit that falling that far behind G'town was not the way you planned it. They killed all my brackets, so I'm trying to justify the loss somehow, someway. Plus I figured I had it when I saw the FU Davidson thread.

Actually that is what I wanted. Had they taken an early lead I bet Gtown would have came back and beaten them. I want that team coming back at the end. Yesterday WV was down to Duke at the half. I think the dogs that cameback today were all down. Both Stanford and UCLA had to comeback with refs assists yesterday. Having the team with a lead is not exactly being in the driver's seat as of late is it.

As far as that FU thread, that was strange a good 10 minutes left in 2H and Davidson was closing fast. You tell me.

Either way, hope it goes better for you.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Keep in mind Davidson was up by 5 with 3 minutes left, so not exactly a late comeback, Gtown had their opportunties. Like I said in my post, Hibbert could have foul trouble and be ineffective. 6 pts. 1 board, fouled out 16 minutes. Two, Curry would be unstoppable, took him some time to warm up, they could not stop him 2H, 25 points, and Gtown knew he was shooting it. Three, was a totally proDavidson crowd and they fed off that huge. Might have influenced officiating as well. The game went close to exactly how I said it would. I did not bet a 2-1 dog ML for no reason. Or it was a nice coin flip. Only regrets I have is picking wrong crap10 team to fade, and not getting WV ML yesterday. Butler landed right on screws with OT. Texas should have covered. Been a tough tourney no doubt. My coin flips have worked?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My tourney has been a disaster, but I wont give up.

ark +10.5
gtown -4
tenn -4
tex -6
memph -9
okla +7.5

Should have went ofer. Got super lucky cover on Tenn -4 in OT.

Ark +10.5 Lost by 31
gtown -4 Outright lost by 4
tenn-4 OT gift
tex -6 way late after opener -4.5, bad beat late trey?
memphis -9 barely won by 3
okla +7.5 lost by 30.

Take a break. I would.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Shoe sorry for your bad run . However your bad streak documents even a experienced and knowledgeable bettor can go bad and gives solace to weak players like myself.

Shoe- You'll bounce back.

Frog- Nice work in the NCAA. You still aren't even after your NBA debacle but the tourney's been good to you. GL in the sweet 16. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

What a disastrous second half of the season for the Hoyas!

Good night Roy, he was much better at the dance as a soph.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Shoe- You'll bounce back.

Frog- Nice work in the NCAA. You still aren't even after your NBA debacle but the tourney's been good to you. GL in the sweet 16. :cheers

You know even if I am loser FROG I keep it real, I have not performed up to my standards in NBA. That is 100% fact. You are dead on here, I admit it. I had to shift to another sport. Started off -7.7 tough hole to dig out of so far. But some nice puppies in NCAA to overcome. At least I know where I am doing well.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

In fact, this was your last post until your great square post. And you were lucky to hit that 1 out of 6. After a disasterous start before this day. If your going to post plays on the front page, try to avoid selective memory. If you don't, I'm always there with a friendly reminder.

Best Wishes...oF :doh1

I gotta add that every square in the world is in love with Butler and Davidson, these games are way too cheap, if these were regular seaosn games, both are -9 minimum.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Easy Frog, the dude kills it at the "other" forums

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This ain't other forums. Besides, I cut him some slack when he was crying about bad beat Texas but omitted super lucky on OT for his 1 win out of six. And fading the squares? Is that a handicapping method I have heard before, Oh that's right, the great Fezzik challenge, where he lost week after week after week bemoaning the fact the squares should not be winning.

I don't visit other forums. He was getting absolutely trashed on this forum and then this day had him heading for the hills until the Final 4. So he got one right. Just like to keep things real. Isn't him, just the way I am. Have I ever pointed out other cappers stretching things or do I have a hard on for him? Let's not spin this into a Frog hates shoebox, because I won't go there, no matter how hard you turn.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You must not have noticed my sarcastic tone.