Frog's NCAA...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
1-0 +3 units

West Virginia +4 (4 units)

Notre Dame +3 (3 units)

These numbers have been available here and there, and are key, so try hard for them. Both live dogs, especially WV, as Dukies not the same get to the Final 4 automatically in years past. now they are lucky to survive first round. I think they could lose today.

Unconvinced Pac10 is anything but cannon fodder this year. Big East looking like big beast, cream of the conference crop. Irish can score on anybody even in nasty big East, while Wash St can shut weak Pac 10 teams down, Irish have fought their way through much tougher sked.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Fish

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Frog's NCAA...

Nice start Frog... Followed the WV game, have concerns about the ND game, might stay away seeing your on the other side.

Good luck,

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No +1.70 ML, that sucked, but I'll take the ez win +4 all day. I thought they had a great chance of losing. It was more of a Duke fade than a West Virg play. Next.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You get an angle and pick the wrong game. The Irish football team played and Harangody the stud on their team goes dud, 3-17. Had a monster 22 boards, but what good did that do, keep them from losing by 30? Kalunk! Could have used alternate Marquette vs. Stanford's Lopezes but I thought better matchup with Irish. Wash St. just shut them down. Other crap10 UCLA never covering the entire game, A and M made 3 ft's and Loves 7 blocks difference there. Hard to win by double digits when you only score 53. I don't think Cardinal were covering entire game either. I will bet against either one of them, but not Wash St again. Naturally Irish have worst Big East showing of tourney so far. Just don't see UCLA going much deeper. They barely squeaked by mediocre big12 A and M. Wait til they face a better team and adios. I will.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5 Happy Easter

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Davidson +5 (4 units) ML +2.00 (1 unit)

I know Big East is tough. Could be a low scoring affair. Need a Cinderella, why not Davidson, not many candidates left already. Curry is just unstoppable and have to figure super homecourt advantage in front of hometown fans waiting for NC game. They hate Gtown anyway. Getting a lot of good press, too many Big East teams, time for some of them to go. I know Hibbert is a monster, but sometimes he gets fouls, and how effective can he be vs. j shooting team. He won't be on Curry. Davidson undefeated in conference does say something. I think they are on a super winning streak as well. Yes, 23 straight. Why not, I take the points here for sure. Versus this G town, at this venue, I like my chances. I think this is a good bet, and the right side, before the game. Close game should cover, and this is the one. One score.

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There you go +6 units on a another #2 seed flameout. That was a quality dog. Did I mention I thought it was a good bet and the right side before the game, well, ended up that way also. Super bracket buster there. And done for day, unlike yesterday going to savor this one. This is why I wait until the second round.

Easter dinner, fine wine, cigar, jacuzzi and a massage.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frogman decided to play in this pond now. Awesome!:dancefool :party

Tired of shitting myself in NBA pond. Might do something here. I can cap NCAA as well. Even set redirect from NBA thread here. If I would not have coin flipped wrong fade 1 out of 3 crap10 yesterday would have been rockin. But two #2 upsets in two days, I'll take it. Took some nads to play that dog.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Excellent work Frog. I hopped on the dog for a unit with you. Sadly I didn't have the stones for the ML play as well.

Today I liked basketball.

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Tired of shitting myself in NBA pond. Might do something here. I can cap NCAA as well. Even set redirect from NBA thread here. If I would not have coin flipped wrong fade 1 out of 3 crap10 yesterday would have been rockin. But two #2 upsets in two days, I'll take it. Took some nads to play that dog.

I had it myself. It looked bleak but after some of the horrible beats lately, I deserved a gift. :cheers

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Tried to makeup for Notre Lame, hoped to give you adequate time, done for day. Let's enjoy Easter.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Thanks,

I was on the game as well, but not as much if I saw you were on it as well. I played it small, thanks.

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Thanks,

I was on the game as well, but not as much if I saw you were on it as well. I played it small, thanks.

Fish Out

I had to wait til last minute as line was going up. I got the peak number back, also peak ML. At least they were 15 min b4 tip. Like I said, tried to give adequate time. If line is moving other way, or static like yesterday, I'll throw it out there early. If there is nothing 15 min b4 tip, I won't be on it. Too many complaints on late posts. And I agree, what good is a play if you don't have a good 15 minutes to think about it and look around. Have to consider the peanut gallery. Just happy to be cashing. Next.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Early Bird Specials

Western Kentucky +13 (3 units) Get 12 1/2 if juice more than 1.15
Tennessee un 146 (4 units) w/a

Will write up, only several days away, but I like these two openers so far.
Others might move better for me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Updated record 3-1 +9.7 units.

As bad as my NBA has been my NCAA has been twice as good, incuding two #2 seed upsets in the second round. So my main focus is of course here, because this is almost coming to an end. Will also look at NBA trying to recover there before playoffs. I know after the last few years, sit that first round chalkfest and then look for value dogs. That has served me well. Next.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Wash St +9 (2 units)

Waited for line to move up to here, everyone pretty much knows my feelings here already. Keeping it smaller due to homecourt advantage and blowout potential.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

GL Frog,

I couldn't pull the trigger here, but it is a nice looking bet.

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yes, Tarheels scared me also, so dropped 2 units on cougs, however big play Louisville and thier tough D more than made up for it, now if overmatched W Kent can sort of hang on, might be a good night.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

Also graded my own record wrong againsrt myself. Actually 4-1 coming into tonight. Forgot that late add money line.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Just another sweet night, even with should not have played Cougs. Still 2-1 with a nice +4.8 units.

Updated record 6-2 +14.5 units.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Becareful, we wouldn't want the pond to be over filled with to much money, it would displace all the water.....

On second thought keep winning and you could buy a bigger pond with a waterfall.. Now that would be nice... Good work.

Fish Out

joelatti

Very good night indeed Frog....I am the IDIOT who didn't read the "EARLY" Plays that were posted above...Congrats!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Very good night indeed Frog....I am the IDIOT who didn't read the "EARLY" Plays that were posted above...Congrats!

I had a feeling that is what happened. At least you did not play it. That was not that good of a play, hence two units and warning of blowout. The other plays were better, I weight them for a reason. I'll get going for you somehow. Don't lose faith in me yet, you know what I am capable of from year's past, once this is done, I will put my best efforts towards NBA.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Becareful, we wouldn't want the pond to be over filled with to much money, it would displace all the water.....

On second thought keep winning and you could buy a bigger pond with a waterfall.. Now that would be nice... Good work.

Fish Out

Yes, the early birds were nice, got the best numbers also. So actually a double win. Tar heels spanked me, but had a feeling that possibility existed. So warning was there. Was a nice nite nonetheless. Thanks...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Texas - 1 1/2 (3 units)

Rare fave here, try for the 1, or low juice 1 1/2. Crap10 fade here as that conference is without a doubt the biggest bust this March Madness. Stanford very lucky to escape crummy team last game, Longhorns way better. Two player Lopez bros team not up to snuff with depth or quality starters either. UCLA shall be remaining lone crummy team after tonight. Stanford traditionally flames out sweet16 or before, so this should be the end for brainiac U.

Might have a total later games.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Early bird special North Carolina un 155 (4 units)

Wash St sort of slowed down Tar Heels, Louisville has shut everyone down. This number is crazy high, as Louisville has been a super under team this tourney, and Tar Heels proved they will play that style as well. Seeing 154 out there already, get this one early.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

I like the picks, also like Tex under 134 tonight, Good luck to you.

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Well, had to break out the Barca. As my 1 1/2 point fave won by 20. We sat back and chilled. 18 1/2 ATSMOV. Would appear I am having a decent tourney, nothing but winning days. But this was a piece o cake, the kind I like. I guess I can talk here since I am winning. Had my reasons not to go with my Cinderella Davidson again, but also probably should have. No excuses. As long as we keep adding the units, I am thrilled.

Updated record 7-2 +17.5 units.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog, you're the fucking man!! Keep it up.

Ha, can't suck at everything I guess. Hopefully I will prove myself at NBA. At least I was smart enough to realize where to go. Gimme a chance tool, I usually earn my rep.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hey Frog, i can't say anything bad about someone that wins. Here's to that win and many more. :cheers