Ideas for Tuesday

c double

EOG Enthusiast
YTD 5-5-1

First instincts say Utah - 13.5. Looking for help on this one. Utah has been inconsistent lately and recent head to head has been pretty competitive not counting the 3/5/07 25 point blowout. Is this a play or a pass?

another hunch...

Clippers + 12, hoping the line will move a little. I look for the Mavs to pull out a tight win but not cover the spread in a 98-92 game. My poor team might even lose outright as the meltdown continues and Dallas misses the playoffs. Bad times for sports fans in big D. play or wait until later?

San Antonio pick, 2 units - I don't see the Spurs losing many more games on their way back to the NBA finals. Their guards will obliterate the average backcourt of the Magic and Duncan will play Howard tough.

Re: Ideas for Tuesday

Don't really like the Utah game minus 13.5

Mavs were playing good against the Spurs but then Dirk went down and they seemed to fall apart at the end. Mavs are good but I'd probably take the points.

And I would grab the Spurs at a pick, they shot terrible in the 1st half in Dallas on Sunday, but played nice D and turned it around in the 2nd half to get the road win and cover. Might have some action on the Spurs going too..... GL with your pick

gusman

EOG Member

I think that the SA Orlando line is off. I think SA should favored by 2-3 points. I would bet orlando. I think that it is a trap. Phoenix lost last night and the NBA wants to keep all those west teams bunched.

c double

EOG Enthusiast

big line move in the SA game against me. Maybe there is something to what you say gusman.

I'm going with LA Clips + 13 1 unit

wayne1

EOG Enthusiast

Utah four losses at home. I may bet against the LAC
for the remainder of the year.