TRANSFER ALERT re: DUKE & NOVA

Apparantly, Malcolm Grants (g) bags are packed from nova and heading elsewhere. he was the one who single handedly won the LSU & Pitts game for us.

Lance Thomas a 6'7 PF from Duke is supposedly leaving Duke and heading to Nova

oh, and Tyreke Evans announces on April 16th on ESPNU - NOVA OR MEMPHIS :cheers

Re: TRANSFER ALERT re: DUKE & NOVA

oh and also Taylor King from Duke has decided to transfer to either GONZAGA or NOVA.

he will be visiting Nova the weekend of the Masters

cheers!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

oh and also Taylor King from Duke has decided to transfer to either GONZAGA or NOVA.

he will be visiting Nova the weekend of the Masters

cheers!

dude is a pVssy. saw him play at nearby Mater Dei and he is overrated. he verbally committed to UCLA his freshman year then decided to go elsewhere. IF it is between these 2 schools he is going to Gonzaga - his game is more suited to a wide open style of play where he can hang out at the 3-point line and fire away. he'd get eaten alive in the Big Least

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Taylor King said he didn't feel comfortable at Duke and wants to transfer to a school he feels comfortable at. His HS coach said he listed UCLA, USC and UNC as places he would feel comfortable playing at. I doubt any of them are interested in a one dimensional player. He would be a good fit at Gonzaga.

I heard the Lance Thomas rumors are false.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Taylor King said he didn't feel comfortable at Duke and wants to transfer to a school he feels comfortable at. His HS coach said he listed UCLA, USC and UNC as places he would feel comfortable playing at. I doubt any of them are interested in a one dimensional player. He would be a good fit at Gonzaga.

his HS coach is a first-class dickface and it's amazing how many great teams this HS coach has had and how few great college players he has had. Schea Cotton was supposed to be an NBA HOFer but never played in the league. Reggie Geary played some but never made a huge impact. King will never attend any of the schools listed because he is not good enough - and UNC especially because he would have to sit out TWO years and not 1. Gonzaga would be a great fit and he would be able to play several games a year in front of his friends and family who live in The OC area and can drive to LMU, Pepperdine and USD

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Winky,

Since you know that area well, did King de-commit to UCLA because they were losing interest as he grew older, but not any better? I know that when he chose Duke there were a lot of UCLA fans that said he didn't have the talent to succeed there and they were glad he wasn't coming to UCLA. I thought it was sour grapes at the time, but they were right.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Apparantly, Malcolm Grants (g) bags are packed from nova and heading elsewhere. he was the one who single handedly won the LSU & Pitts game for us.

Lance Thomas a 6'7 PF from Duke is supposedly leaving Duke and heading to Nova

oh, and Tyreke Evans announces on April 16th on ESPNU - NOVA OR MEMPHIS :cheers
Evans will sign with Memphis, sorry bro.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

we shall see...april 16th will be a great day for you if he signs, the only problem is his college career will be short, one good year in college and he will be in the nba.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

if he goes to nova this will be one of the biggest reasons:

On Tyreke Evans

Posted by Dan Wolken
There is a good story in this morning’s Philadelphia Daily News with more information on the shooting involving Tigers recruit Tyreke Evans, which came to light last weekend.
It appears as though authorities have now ruled out a charge against Tyreke Evans, who was driving the car from which gunshots were fired on Nov. 25, killing a 19-year old in the Philadelphia area. The shooter, Jamar Evans (Tyreke’s cousin), has turned himself into authorities.
My sources have indicated that this incident won’t have an impact on the Tigers’ recruitment of Evans, assuming the situation is as it appears to be. But certainly, whichever program gets Evans will take a public relations hit and have some questions to answer. Though Evans may not have been directly involved in the crime, he clearly got caught up in the middle of gang-related activity, which brings up a whole set of issues that must be addressed by both Evans and the program he goes to.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky,

Since you know that area well, did King de-commit to UCLA because they were losing interest as he grew older, but not any better? I know that when he chose Duke there were a lot of UCLA fans that said he didn't have the talent to succeed there and they were glad he wasn't coming to UCLA. I thought it was sour grapes at the time, but they were right.

dunno for sure but i know Gary McKnight at Mater Dei HATES UCLA and would rather send his kids to play for Al Qaeda than UCLA so my guess is McDickface talked King out of going to UCLA because of McAsshole's hatred of the place. McMoron thinks he is God's gift to mankind and doesn't like the fact UCLA doesn't recruit many of his kids so to "get back" at the Bruins those kids who are somewhat interested in UCLA he does his best to steer them anywhere but UCLA - even if it is in the kid's worst interest to go someplace other than UCLA. McFat Bastard has a huge influence on these kids and what he says is pretty much gospel so when he doesn't want them attending UCLA odds are they won't

cassiusclay

EOG Master

nova, i was in your neck of the woods today at kelly's taproom...nice place, i am sure you have been there, it's walking distance from nova...