Last Man Standing Contest

Tuckman

Uh Poster
just a fun lil contest for shits n giggles, unless tony wants to send a few shirts to the winner (not that he wouldnt do it anyways)

i'm sure everyone knows the rules, if not u pick 1 game a night, and once you use a certain team, they are no longer avaliable to you... If you lose, your done, pretty simple...

If this gets enough interest, we can do say 7 rounds with the winners of each round facing off at the end to be the winner...I'll keep track of it all daily

GL all :cheers

post your picks in this thread for round 1

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Re: Last Man Standing Contest

You can play this for real at caribsports.com for as low as .50c a day.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will let this go another day before i count the results from the previous posts, (try to get a few more participants)... if u already made a pick yesterday and won, u wont be picking again till saturday... if u havent made a pick yet u have todays games as well to join in on the festives...So this is not for shits n giggles, the overall winner of the whole contest i'll send 100 bucks to :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

still alive

tuckman
cassiusclay
nedrow
hampton speaks

2 had games postponed on thursday, but never put in another play on friday to make up for it

gl

Tuckman

Uh Poster

unless hampton steaks makes a play before the games are over today and wins, us 3 will try again tommorrow to get a winner... as we all lost today

oh wait, my game just started, i thought i had the phillies, but forgot that was my selection for thursday...i still have cleveland pending

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck, i got a win with the brew crew today...

:cheers u did u did, i didnt even notice your 2nd post.. so if cleveland dont comeback u are the winner of round 1, if that hampton steaks dont make a pick on the remaining few games... hopefully we can get more in the next 6 rounds so it makes it more interesting

cassiusclay

EOG Master

great thread, it made me rethink a wager or 2 which turned out to be profitable....now if the white sox can only make a comeback....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

cassuisclay and hampton steaks still left... if u guys both win on sunday, u will hafta make your picks for monday on your own, if u both lose on sunday please go ahead and make picks as well monday... i wont be able to check in tommorrow night as i'll be traveling all day and i'm not sure about monday either...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i take it you both won yesterday if you are making a pick for today, i havent had time to check the scores at all yet

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

have a sign up now for the next one. winner gets imortaity in the last man standing contest hall of fame. priceless

cassiusclay

EOG Master

hampton, nice win, ned, i am taking you down! nice round guys!! let's go jayhawks!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

good job guys, hampton is the winner of round 1 and advances to the finale with 6 other winners to compete for the 100 bucks... u can keep playing hampton and if u win another round, it just eliminates someone from the finale to make it easier in the end