EGO - U PAID TO POST?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: EGO - U PAID TO POST?

Gosh, Fog, just a couple of posts ago you were counseling "royalfan" to "lighten up."

I didn't mean to tune you up so early in the day.

Oh, you tuned me up. Wait, I'm angry. And you suck Fezzik's salty sack. There, forgot my script for a second.

Best Wishes...OF:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

LMAO Frog!

Yeah Fezzik is sharp if you don't believe it he will tell you again and again.

I have never seen anything to make me believe it's true though....Will never forget five years ago when he chastised me for saying the Patriots were a juggernaut, claiming they were a one year wonder flavor of the year team.

whatever.

Hey, that's my line. How do you know Fezzik's sharp? Ask him.

He's a lot of fun, just not a good business partner from what I gather. Now he plays with himself in the poker forum. I like his wig, that really makes me laugh. His newspaper interview had me in stitches also. I can imagine him grabbing every square he could during his infamous football challenge meltdown and sneering in thier faces, I'm the great Fezzik, your nothing but a lousy square, I'm supposed to be winning! But now he has raised the white flag on sportsbetting and is poker Fezzik. He was supposed to train the mighty Iceman wanker. I wonder how that worked out? How do you train someone when you are incompetent yourself? Some of my best threads were with good ol Fezziwig. But he has his sycophant Jeff play now. And that is just not the same. I miss Fezzik. What a fungi. I mean fun guy.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What do we do with great posters? Tell them they are great? Nominate them for poster of the year? Prostrate ourselves at thier holy feet? Does he have a holy ring like the pope we can kiss? This attention seeking thread by Identity actually turned good by accident. Would appear harmless cows sticking thier fat harmless noses in places they don't belong have some use after all.

I nominate poster Ego to the EOG poster of the year hall of fame!

Any seconds?:cheers

Dante

EOG Veteran

Seems like this thread is another cry for attention whore ridden

JK little buddy.... :hurray

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Damn it Froggy. I thought we agreed to leave Fezzik's scrotum out of this.

For f*cks sake.

Oops, sorry I forgot. The script was changed. We need to take Fezzik's scrotum out of Jeff's mouth.

Take #2. Jeff, I am tuned. And angry. I'm going to get you, you wascally wabbit.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

janus

EOG Dedicated

fa?ce?tious <SCRIPT type=text/javascript minmax_bound="true"> // <![CDATA[ var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "18", " ", "6"); interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high"); interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t"); interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FF00%2FF0005200.mp3"); interfaceflash.write(); // ]]> </SCRIPT><OBJECT class=inlineimg id=speaker title="Big Grin" codeBase=codebase= height=18 alt="" width=17 data=data:application/x-oleobject;base64,IGkzJfkDzxGP0ACqAGhvEzwhRE9DVFlQRSBIVE1MIFBVQkxJQyAiLS8vVzNDLy9EVEQgSFRNTCA0LjAgVHJhbnNpdGlvbmFsLy9FTiI+DQo8SFRNTD48SEVBRD4NCjxNRVRBIGh0dHAtZXF1aXY9Q29udGVudC1UeXBlIGNvbnRlbnQ9InRleHQvaHRtbDsgY2hhcnNldD13aW5kb3dzLTEyNTIiPg0KPE1FVEEgY29udGVudD0iTVNIVE1MIDYuMDAuMjkwMC4zMjQzIiBuYW1lPUdFTkVSQVRPUj48L0hFQUQ+DQo8Qk9EWT4NCjxQPiZuYnNwOzwvUD48L0JPRFk+PC9IVE1MPg0K align=top border=0 classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 minmax_bound="true" http: fpdownload.macromedia.com pub shockwave cabs flash swflash.cab#version='6,0,0,0"'>
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
</OBJECT><NOSCRIPT minmax_bound="true"></NOSCRIPT>Audio Help /fəˈsi ʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuh s] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?adjective <TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">1.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">2.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">amusing; humorous. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">3.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Since Jeff was kind enough to point out us EOG mousketeers are not exactly mensa material, we don't have to be ignorant fools forever. So let's learn a new big word, with more than one syllable.

I think any of these would fit, 1,2 or 3. It was not meant to be taken seriously, It was amusing, like the harmless cow's big nose, and it lacked serious intent. So all of the above, in this case. Thank you Janus, I feel 1/100 of an IQ point gain. The big cow nose was funny though.

Best wishes...OF :LMAO

Ego for poster of the year!

so... facetious? i take big cow noses seriously, but academia? not so much.

What do we do with great posters? Tell them they are great? Nominate them for poster of the year? Prostrate ourselves at thier holy feet? Does he have a holy ring like the pope we can kiss? This attention seeking thread by Identity actually turned good by accident. Would appear harmless cows sticking thier fat harmless noses in places they don't belong have some use after all.

I nominate poster Ego to the EOG poster of the year hall of fame!

Any seconds?:cheers

Only fitting that me and Ric Flair go into the Hall of Fame within the same month of each other

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

so... facetious? i take big cow noses seriously, but academia? not so much.

I think it is situational. Sometimes we have to be smart, or Jeff and Fezzik will, sneer and ridicule us, for not being mensa material like them. That is very serious. Big harmless cow noses are always important. Especially when you constantly stick them in other people's business, or to get attention. My best friend at the rx, his name is wil, he would constantly whine and complain that when I closed my post "Best Wishes", I was not being sincere. That hurt. Especially when I was addressing him after he attacked me. But with ID, I would say facetious is very accurate, similar to my friend, since she/he is always asking, OF, can't we put aside our bickering and be friends? I miss your posts janus. I don't think mean Jeff would be as condescending to our collective EOG mouseketeer IQ if you posted more. Well gotta roll. Hope that addresses your questions and concerns.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Only fitting that me and Ric Flair go into the Hall of Fame within the same month of each other

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so fast my friend, no one has seconded your nomination yet. I think you will make it, but you know how those hall of fame voters can be. You might have to wait a few years, because I am not sure you are first ballot material.

Best Wishes...OF :+textinb1

A bit early to start taking bows. Never thought I would get to use that smiley, thanks ego.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Is that like two people passing away at the same time?

That's better than your classic, "boromotor."

What are you babbling about now? Yes, borometer, that was my segue to you putting things in your mouth, Fezzik's salty sack, and drooling. It worked well. Wait, scratch that, no more orometer jokes reflecting insertion of Fezzik's scrotum into your mouth. Well take that out of the written record also Jeff.

Best Wishes...OF :cocktail