NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR-INSIDE INFO INSIDE- FREE$$$$$

PO69

EOG Master
Re: NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR-INSIDE INFO INSIDE- FREE$$$$$

Which book should I use so you will be able to get the highest kickback when I lose? As always, I am a team player. Hell your commissions from my losses probably have bought you living room furniture as it is

I believe the line will close in our favor...:cheers

P.S.

If you don't appreciate or like this info, then ignore it...

I am only trying to help out a tad...

THE SHRINK

WAYNE ROOT has a NO LIMIT PLAY ON WASHINGTON

Doc Rivers says starters are resting 2nd half for celts

thats my contribution:cocktail

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

CHARLOTTE + 2 VS NEW YORK KNICKS...

JUST TRUST ME...:houra

BEST OF LUCK,

THE SHRINK

The free info is just trust me? You have a bright future in the Jim Feist handicapping stable. Going to see your photo right between Chipper Chirimbes and Kelso Sturgeons.

I can safely say I will not be betting that team again this season after Sam Vincent lost by 23 after a 10 point steam move on them. Not again 2008. Burn me once...

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

PO69

EOG Master

I never said that I was against you here. I happen to like Milwaukee tonight. I think that Milwaukee might come close to winning outright.

Charlotte should win outright as well. But question Shrinkie. Why not take them on the moneyline if you love them that much?? Certainly you wouldnt expect this game to even be close if you like it this much

I never said that I was against you here. I happen to like Milwaukee tonight. I think that Milwaukee might come close to winning outright.

Charlotte should win outright as well. But question Shrinkie. Why not take them on the moneyline if you love them that much?? Certainly you wouldnt expect this game to even be close if you like it this much

Because I consider 2 to be the most important number in hoops so I prefer the + 2 to the normal ML's offered....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Because I consider 2 to be the most important number in hoops so I prefer the + 2 to the normal ML's offered....

I thought you considered 7 to be the most important number in hoops? I remember, no you tell the story...

Best Wishes...OF :cocktail

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Wish a little more information would be given......

I thought the lock of the year would be the Magic over the Bulls tonight. How does anyone lose to Miami, seriously?

The last time I followed one of your "special" plays I lost. I will give it another try because I trust and respect when you open your mouth.

Is BW on it also?

The last time I followed one of your "special" plays I lost. I will give it another try because I trust and respect when you open your mouth.

Is BW on it also?

Look at the line now and you should know the answer...:houra

P.S.

CRIS just moved to a PICK...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

From -3(open) to -1

That's not TOO big of a move in my book.

Shrink i hope it's not like the Boston game the other night. Line moved from like -8 to -2 and Boston still won by like 20. No doubt in my mind there's value in Charlotte but i'm curious as to why so much quick steam

Less than 5 minutes ago I had +2........now I got PK.......shit I hope it doesn't come back to bite me for acting so slow.

Less than 5 minutes ago I had +2........now I got PK.......shit I hope it doesn't come back to bite me for acting so slow.

That's one of the reasons I posted this play ONE HOUR before it got "HIT!"

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hey Shrink,

how much money does it take to move a spread 2 full points in NBA? Or is it just a certain person?

Got some at +1.

Thanks Shrink.........hope it cashes.

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

Someone should tell the bobcats that the game started.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

losin hope...down 18...did i missread this thread...was i supposed to be on the knicks??