Hello from Bora Bora - I need some help

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I spent the day and night on the beach because the weather was so beautiful here as were Las Senoritas. there is no TV down here so i have no clue how the Sawx and Evil Empire did the last 2 games. hopefully someone here can help me out. please post a reply and as soon as i get thru making dos senoritas "muy, muy, muy, muy feliz" i will come back here and hopefully someone will have posted the results by then. does anyone know how to say "menage a trois" in spanish? if so - please let me know so i can ask dos mas senoritas to repeat this again monday. Gracias

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted
Re: Hello from Bora Bora - I need some help

8-5 in favor of the Sawx; just use the talky-pointy way of communication while saying "los tres de nosotros".

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Gracias Drunk. You are a lifesaver. You mean the Evil Empire lost a game? wow - i assume there will be a commish's investigation over this. btw - dos senoritas are quatro times better than uno!

The Devil

EOG Master

YANKS ARE LOOKING GOOD NOT TRADING HUGHES AND KENNEDY FOR SANTANA..........

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Go read the Torah Torah while you are in Borah Borah...

It might do you some good you jerk...:rolleyes:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I spent the day and night on the beach because the weather was so beautiful here as were Las Senoritas. there is no TV down here so i have no clue how the Sawx and Evil Empire did the last 2 games. hopefully someone here can help me out. please post a reply and as soon as i get thru making dos senoritas "muy, muy, muy, muy feliz" i will come back here and hopefully someone will have posted the results by then. does anyone know how to say "menage a trois" in spanish? if so - please let me know so i can ask dos mas senoritas to repeat this again monday. Gracias

WINK IM NOT SURE HOW THE YANKS HAVE BEEN DOING PROBABLY LOSING BECAUSE THEY HAVE SHITTY PLAYERS WITH NO HEART TOO BAD BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GOOD IF THEY COULD WIN ONCE IN A WHILE I HEAR THEY WERE IN NY TODAY THEY MUST HAVE LOST BECAUSE BOSTON IS GOOD OH WELL YOU CANT WIN EM ALL HAVE FUN IN BORA BORA WINK MAYBE TONY MONTANA OR SALO CAN TELL YOU HOW THE YANKS HAVE BEEN DOING I HAVEN'T BEEN FOLLOWING, SORRY.