Who is the greatest fade in forumville history?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Who is the greatest fade in forumville history?

I have 3 really good ones

JJ Gold
BeantownJim

And the other posts here a lot so I won't name him...his NFL fades are 55% easy.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

ID, easily. It hasn't had a winning NFL record since the EOG opened.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

we might have a new answer really soon. not gonna say his name but he doesn't have many posts to his name and those he has posted lose at an alarming rate

The Devil

EOG Master

I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT........I HAVE A TERRIBLE RECORD ON GAMES I HAVE POSTED IN THE MAIN FORUM (POSTS I HAVE STARTED).........WHERE I CHIME IN ON OTHERS POSTS I AINT BAD........

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

dickyw's "my buddy's picks" were priceless in college football a few years ago.

VVV

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Without a doubt Master L. I bought my better half a car a year ago fading him when he went into the tank.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

we might have a new answer really soon. not gonna say his name but he doesn't have many posts to his name and those he has posted lose at an alarming rate

i have been paying "quiet attention" to these picks and it's paying off nicely....don't chase him away...

J

joeybagadonuts

This list is in order of mush-ness

1. Master L
2. Mr.Newlywed/RxManiac
3. Tony Richkas (along with this other 10 or so names)
4. Kodiak (mostly just fade his chalky baseball plays)
5. Co-Capt

I will NEVER, and I repeat NEVER, bet the same side of a game if any of these 5 clowns are on it. In fact, if more than 2 of them are on the same game, I double up my wageron the other side. I hate to even post this in fear they hang the ole < hidden ball trick > or as panther called it, < the skaters reverse > where they start to fade themselves....

Without a doubt Master L. I bought my better half a car a year ago fading him when he went into the tank.

I stopped fading the guy when he passed away and then arose from the dead a few month later. Scared the shit outta me :+paranoid

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

The Heim at LVA. I swear to you he is Eddie MUSH. Two years ago, he not only got killed all the time but he went against sharps like dave Cokin (I actually remember Cokin liked Hawaii big against Fresno and Heim posted a long post on why Fresno would win and consequently lost by about 50) and Fezzik and more. He has no feel at all for gambling. You can still check his posts at LVA. This guy is a total laughingstock. His record had to be like 30-55 let say and then proceeded to post his GAME OF THE YEAR. It was Vande against Kentucky or something and they got killed of course. It was like that scene from a Bronx Tale where you found out in the middle of the race that Eddie Mush had the same horse as you and even though he was in first you rip up your ticket because you knew it was a loser. You got Mushed. Heim is that Mush but worse. One of the very worst you will ever meet. Fade City! Funny thing is he would post a winner and get about 10 congrats posts, after losing like 6 in a row.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Heim at LVA. I swear to you he is Eddie MUSH. Two years ago, he not only got killed all the time but he went against sharps like dave Cokin (I actually remember Cokin liked Hawaii big against Fresno and Heim posted a long post on why Fresno would win and consequently lost by about 50) and Fezzik and more. He has no feel at all for gambling. You can still check his posts at LVA. This guy is a total laughingstock. His record had to be like 30-55 let say and then proceeded to post his GAME OF THE YEAR. It was Vande against Kentucky or something and they got killed of course. It was like that scene from a Bronx Tale where you found out in the middle of the race that Eddie Mush had the same horse as you and even though he was in first you rip up your ticket because you knew it was a loser. You got Mushed. Heim is that Mush but worse. One of the very worst you will ever meet. Fade City! Funny thing is he would post a winner and get about 10 congrats posts, after losing like 6 in a row.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Heim

EOG Master

Let's see who is the real Tom Brady :

Is it this one :

" My record last year plainly visible was 62-36 still plainly visible to see. SO if you add in this years record my % is still darn good overall at Fezzik's place. Both years combines is like 70-53 for like 57%...stretty darn good and a pretty accurate sample of my selections.

OVerall 70-53 here lifetime.

I am proud of that. I am proud of my picks. I have won 11 years in a row at this and do not question my abilities though losing always sucks. If you win too much you will come back..smart people know this. As far as the wiseguys who run the mouth and never post plays that is ok. We know who the winners are and we know who the retards are. The winners who post plays, you will not find making wisecracks, it is the other clowns who enjoy making cracks in other peoples threads. Sad way to live. "

Or this one :

"Quote
<hr>Originally posted by: TomBrady#1
Leave record out until I comeback a little which I will.

1. Colorado +3.5
2. Auburn +11
3. Mich -2.5
4. Virginia +4
5. Conn +3.5
6. Purdue -7
7. Flordia Atlantic -7

G/L to all and peace!<hr>​

I had to look................ its 8-17 on his posted picks.

D."

------------------------

I vote for the latter...I doubt a 57% capper for 11 years would
worry about not getting a $10,000 payout (do I need to pull
that thread too Tom).

Even your made up record of me is still better than your 8-17 :LMAO

Boston's right "a wannabe wise guy", Brady....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let's see who is the real Tom Brady :

Is it this one :

" My record last year plainly visible was 62-36 still plainly visible to see. SO if you add in this years record my % is still darn good overall at Fezzik's place. Both years combines is like 70-53 for like 57%...stretty darn good and a pretty accurate sample of my selections.

OVerall 70-53 here lifetime.

I am proud of that. I am proud of my picks. I have won 11 years in a row at this and do not question my abilities though losing always sucks. If you win too much you will come back..smart people know this. As far as the wiseguys who run the mouth and never post plays that is ok. We know who the winners are and we know who the retards are. The winners who post plays, you will not find making wisecracks, it is the other clowns who enjoy making cracks in other peoples threads. Sad way to live. "

Or this one :

"Quote
<HR>Originally posted by: TomBrady#1

Leave record out until I comeback a little which I will.

1. Colorado +3.5​

2. Auburn +11​

3. Mich -2.5​

4. Virginia +4​

5. Conn +3.5​

6. Purdue -7​

7. Flordia Atlantic -7​

G/L to all and peace!<HR>​
I had to look................ its 8-17 on his posted picks.

D."

------------------------

I vote for the latter...I doubt a 57% capper for 11 years would
worry about not getting a $10,000 payout (do I need to pull
that thread too Tom).

Even your made up record of me is still better than your 8-17 :LMAO

Boston's right "a wannabe wise guy", Brady....

:+clueless

BTJ has inside information, not smart fading him. The fellas over at the Irish social club are what you'd consider "in the know".

Journeyman

EOG Master

The guy is a complete idiot. Heim might be the most boring guy in Forumville as well as the biggest fade. LOL.

Okajima just got the 1st out in the ninth! Going for the save.

I'm not familair with Heim at all. :+clueless

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

60% winners during the Freewinners days......I believe he didn't cover somewhere around 20 plays in a row

Fademaster razzed him every time after he didn't cover in 60%'s threads :LMAO

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Dell Dude - Most likely the worst sports gambler of all time.

If you faded all of bucsfans mlb plays since 2006 you'd be a RICH MAN!!!

:doh1