NBA Sunday Playoff Ingame Thread

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: NBA Sunday Playoff Ingame Thread

Orlando opening up a can of whoop-azz early on in the 1st qtr.........

43-23 after 1.

Remember: "Defense Wins Championships!"

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Magic game over with a few minutes to spare. Hey this is a great thread, sorry I could not ruin it or post under my other name, Tuckman. Next. 2-0 there.

Best Wishes...OF :houra :party

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No ot's today. Sunday is blowout day, lucky if one dog covers. At least this Sunday is lined up that way. Agree with entertainment value, especially after Utah/Houston snorefest last night.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

2Q changed everything, I am bailing out off this burning ship. It will probably sink in flames...

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

Once again, congratulations to the participants in the 2nd game, Lakers and somebody else, who faced a mountain of points, and, after a worrisome start, scored with the regularity of the quality of young men they are.

The evening/night card awaits. (OK, in the West, the Detroit game is at 3 o'clock).

Do the Pistons ever go "Over" a total?

We will know in the fullness of time.

The game was just "throw the ball to Gasol and let him drop it in the basket and/or get fouled." Why are any of the Lakers even shooting jump shots?

My main interest in the game was whether it is possible to get a tattoo on your Adams Apple. Either it's not, or Iverson and Anthony are still looking at some fertile ground.

Game #3 Detroit/Philly was a disaster. side and total.

The East is total NBA Affirmative Action.