#4 Grand Salami

5 WP

2 exacta box 4/5

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: TUESDAY HORSE PLAYS. IF YOU HAVE EM', SHARE EM', PLEASE

Thanks for jumpin in TUCKMAN ol buddy.

GL to us

I'm busy with other stuff so I can't post em all day I don't think. We'll see.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Thanks for jumpin in TUCKMAN ol buddy.

GL to us

I'm busy with other stuff so I can't post em all day I don't think. We'll see.

i am able to continue for a bit now, i was trying to empty my otb aco**** with that last bet, but hit the exacta and had the place on the 4, gl today buddy :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

philly race 3

10 WP

2 exacta box

4/9

The General

If nothing else to do I can make horse wagers everyday and I love to just watch and note good horses in my youbet account. Just watched what appeared to be a rigged finger lakes #1 with the big chalk reigned in at the end. Track is known to be shady. Good for bomber bettors I reckon'.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If nothing else to do I can make horse wagers everyday and I love to just watch and note good horses in my youbet account. Just watched what appeared to be a rigged finger lakes #1 with the big chalk reigned in at the end. Track is known to be shady. Good for bomber bettors I reckon'.

i have heard a few stories about finger lakes as well, especially from NY, i have spoke to a few owners that were around my area..

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Tampa Bay 6th:

3-It's His Time 2-1
6-Pawnsay 3-1

wps exacta

use in exotics for tri 5-Flying Palm 5-1

Philadelphia 7th:
1-Mistycal Light 9-5
exacta with 4-Morethanclever 4-1

Delaware 6th:
1-Quick Sole 2-1

The General

I'm seeing a lot of long odds come in today.

The General

Another 22/1 places at River beating the 2nd choice killing the Ex bx for us degenerates.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

ex box 1-2-8-9

tri key

8 with
1-2-9-10 with 1-2-9-10

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

ex box 1-2-8-9

tri key

8 with
1-2-9-10 with 1-2-9-10

<table border="0" width="450"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 9 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Square One[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.20[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 2.40[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 2.10[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 8 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Silver Jorge[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 8.20[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 2 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Lion's Pride[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 2.60[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" width="350"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Exacta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]9-8 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]32.20[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>