POST PENNSYLVANIA SPIN: TRUE OR FALSE?

Pressure on Clinton to drop out of the race will greatly increase if she fails to win by at least ten-points tonight...

True or False? :+clueless

Re: POST PENNSYLVANIA SPIN: TRUE OR FALSE?

FALSE

The spin will be that Clinton has the momentum and won yet another state that will be a battleground state in November.

The Clinton machine will stress that Hillary has the best chance vs McCain because she has won Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida (LOL), Missouri, ect...

The Clinton's are going to take this all the way to the convention as long as Obama doesn't have the necessary delegates to claim the nomination

If they have to bribe every super delegate they can with promises of leadership roles, committee heads, campaign cash ect... they will do so

The Clinton's are going to take this all the way to the convention as long as Obama doesn't have the necessary delegates to claim the nomination

If they have to bribe every super delegate they can with promises of leadership roles, committee heads, campaign cash ect... they will do so

If Obama doesn't get the necessary delegates to claim the nomination, Al Gore at a longshot price becomes a very good bet. He hasn't ruled out running yet, and I think at this point he could win the nomination.

Get ready for race riots that'll make April 29 1992 look like a "minor altercation" if Hillary or Gore take that nomination away from O'Bama (assuming he's still leading in delegates)

The Devil

EOG Master

PROBABLY TRUE......

A LOSS AND SHE IS DOOMED.......A SMALL WIN AND PRESSURE WILL MOUNT, BUT IF SHE GETS A SMALL WIN.....................................SHE WILL PROBABLY STAY IN THE RACE....

HRC wins by 12 % pts , undecided will break big for her , Obama doesn't do well in private voting primaries vs pre polling.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Yes, however, i think she wins this by double digits +

Hillary is not dead yet....obama keeps running into trouble on his own, so the longer this goes on, the more even it becomes....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Obama is going to be here tonight at the stadium, about 5 minutes from my house...him, and his wife :rolleyes:, and John Cougar will be here to campaign..

Ted Danson was in town yesterday to campaign for Hillary

Buffalo

EOG Member

Obama is way out of his league. He will not have any chance in a Presidential election .He is winning states that come Nov. will be Republican states anyway. The American people need to wake up, which they will not, and get Clinton as the Party nominee. Remember they voted for Bush twice. Unbelievable .The Republicans know the deal. They are jumping up and down that Hillary will not be there come Nov. VOTE CLINTON. Forget about the spin. This is the real deal.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Obama is way out of his league. He will not have any chance in a Presidential election .He is winning states that come Nov. will be Republican states anyway. The American people need to wake up, which they will not, and get Clinton as the Party nominee. Remember they voted for Bush twice. Unbelievable .The Republicans know the deal. They are jumping up and down that Hillary will not be there come Nov. VOTE CLINTON. Forget about the spin. This is the real deal.

Yep, you are right and the rest of the country/betting market is obviously wrong.:+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

If Obama doesn't get the necessary delegates to claim the nomination, Al Gore at a longshot price becomes a very good bet. He hasn't ruled out running yet, and I think at this point he could win the nomination.
That's a popular scenario as an end game to this mess they've gotten themselves into, but very unlikely. The Democrats long-standing hold on the black vote would be gone for the forseeable future if they were to wrest the nomination away from Obama in such a manner. I expect Gore to play a lesser role, possibly that of peace-maker, at the convention. This will enhance the perception of him as a statesman, which he has embraced. Back-room politicking has gone out of the presidential nominating process, probably for good.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

True but I dont see it happening. Shes already sent Chelsy and Bill here to Bloomington and shes supposed to be here Friday I dont think if she planned on even the possibility of droping out shed schedule speechs here in IN

munson15

I want winners...

True but I dont see it happening. Shes already sent Chelsy and Bill here to Bloomington and shes supposed to be here Friday I dont think if she planned on even the possibility of droping out shed schedule speechs here in IN
Many of the candidates who have dropped out have had events scheduled for the following days in primary states. If they choose to quit, they simply cancel the rally and concede. It happened with Romney, Huckabee and others. I don't take anything from that, she's almost out of money, trails in delegates and votes, so if serious ground is not made up, it's possible. In fact, the Obama people have taken the identical approach that McCain did when Huckabee stayed longer than expected. "They have every right to compete in all the remaining states." Not saying Clinton quits after tonight, but with the odds mounting against her, it could come when we do not expect it.

In TV political pundit speak, "Senator Clinton's message of empowerment resonated with Pennsylvania voters as she attempted to 'change the psychology' away from the metric of delegate votes and reframe the argument back to the popular vote." Or something like that.

As for Senator Obama, he can't seem to "close the deal."

By golly, it a "new paradigm" again this morning after Pennsylvania. (The election seems to have a lot of these.)

Just have to wait for the next chapter.

This has to be the first time OBama hasn't been able to "close the deal" with a woman, especially a white woman

P.S.: Please don't take that as racist, the man is a smooth talker, that is all I'm saying