WHAT % OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAVE MADE MISTAKES THAT WOULDN?T ADMIT THEM?

rainbow

EOG Master
I will be the first to admit I made ALOT of MISTAKES in my life. Do I REGRET THEM? its not too many days that go by that I REGRET the MISTAKES I made in life.it took me a very longtime to put my PAST behind me and move on in life. I couldn?t count on both of my hands the MISTAKES I made in life, I was a GOOD LIAR when it came to BORROWING MONEY to support my GAMBLING HABIT for a MANY YEARS. its a good feeling when you can hold your head up no matter if you have MONEY or not, REPUTATION is one of the most IMPORTANT things in LIFE. I am just curious to know how many people that have not made MISTAKES in life because of GAMBLING....

Re: WHAT % OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAVE MADE MISTAKES THAT WOULDN?T ADMIT THEM?

Have made many mistakes, but not because of gambling.

Re: WHAT % OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAVE MADE MISTAKES THAT WOULDN?T ADMIT THEM?

My father always said if you are going to regret something, regret something that you do, not something you "should have done".

Junior

EOG Veteran

100% of this forum have made mistakes at one time or another. What sucks is the ones you can't correct with the people whom passed away. That sucks. Wish I had a few do overs.

I make mistakes daily. I make the decision NOT to dwell on them today.

Learn from them and move on.

"Learn from them and move on."
Bingo.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Remember: "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

(My cliche can beat your cliche.)

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I will be the first to admit I made ALOT of MISTAKES in my life. Do I REGRET THEM? its not too many days that go by that I REGRET the MISTAKES I made in life.it took me a very longtime to put my PAST behind me and move on in life. I couldn?t count on both of my hands the MISTAKES I made in life, I was a GOOD LIAR when it came to BORROWING MONEY to support my GAMBLING HABIT for a MANY YEARS. its a good feeling when you can hold your head up no matter if you have MONEY or not, REPUTATION is one of the most IMPORTANT things in LIFE. I am just curious to know how many people that have not made MISTAKES in life because of GAMBLING....

What is it with people needing strangers on a forum to spill their guts about all their problems and mistakes in life? Shit. I feel no need to spell out my mistakes to anonymous people I chat about sports and gambling with. Sounds like you need some friends.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I've yet to get into any bad financial situations due to gambling. I regret being an action jackson earlier when I was younger which kept me away from my children more, when I could have spent more quality time. These days I am working on spending more time with family. I can't get back the time missed when my boys were younger.

one

EOG Addicted

what a horrible thread.

First day and Doc has promoted himself to resident critic.

one

EOG Addicted

First day and Doc has promoted himself to resident critic.

haha, more like resident jack ass. just could not believe a thread like this existed MUCH LESS had responses.

haha, more like resident jack ass. just could not believe a thread like this existed MUCH LESS had responses.

This from the guy whose first post was reporting from a Starbucks on job interviews?

one

EOG Addicted

oh come on you cannot tell me that is not a more interesting thread than...

what percent of people on this forum have made mistakes that wouldn't admit them.

the title alone is lame on so many levels. first off what percent?? lets guess i don't know 100%?? haha... i don't know just struck me as lame.

btw, my first post was my MLB stuff.

I have had sex with an underaged girl. There, I said it. Are you happy now?
:(

What a gutsy post...

Rock on rainbow!

I, too, have made so many mistakes that it would take forever to list them and even longer to remember ALL of them...

It's ironic you mention lying because HONESTY has been a problem for me when I was drinking and drugging...

But I don't really have any regrets because life is too short and I live for today...

Not yesterday or tomorrow!

I was always cash register honest but I always hid my feelings from others...

I have so many CHARACTER DEFECTS...

Here are a few besides DISHONESTY...

PRIDE, SELF-PITY, SELF CENTEREDNESS, ARROGANCE, SELFISHNESS, SLOTH, JEALOUSY, ENVY, GREED, GLUTTONY, LUST IMPATIENCE & INTOLERANCE...

Slowly, but surely, I have decided not to take myself so seriously on this journey called LIFE, and then, and only then, I sometimes have days where I can be helpful to others...

When I live my life in this mannner, it's amazing how many of my character defects disappear...

Great topic!!!

THE SHRINK

Please don't hold back Ken. We have all day.

best wishes...WLY:+waving-5

I think the Seven Deadly Sins were first revealed by a monk in the 4th century, and have stood in Western culture since.

The Shrink has admitted to fourteen (and never even mentioned ODU once!).

Now that's an interesting life!

I made mistakes but have never rob or stiff anyone else out money, I could not sleep at night if I did that

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

I had the Patriots on the money line in the Super Bowl.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

I made mistakes but have never rob or stiff anyone else out money, I could not sleep at night if I did that

I hate to bring this up now wrigs. I believe you still owe me a slice
of pizza from last year when we made a friendly bet on the T Wolves
game. Sleep well. :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What is it with people needing strangers on a forum to spill their guts about all their problems and mistakes in life? Shit. I feel no need to spell out my mistakes to anonymous people I chat about sports and gambling with. Sounds like you need some friends.

Rainblo needs friends, now that is a revelation of epic proportion.

Here is a better one for you rainblo: When I was a kid, I shoplifted a pack of gum because it had my name on it.

Best Wishes...OF :party

What a gutsy post...

Rock on rainbow!

I, too, have made so many mistakes that it would take forever to list them and even longer to remember ALL of them...

It's ironic you mention lying because HONESTY has been a problem for me when I was drinking and drugging...

But I don't really have any regrets because life is too short and I live for today...

Not yesterday or tomorrow!

I was always cash register honest but I always hid my feelings from others...

I have so many CHARACTER DEFECTS...

Here are a few besides DISHONESTY...

PRIDE, SELF-PITY, SELF CENTEREDNESS, ARROGANCE, SELFISHNESS, SLOTH, JEALOUSY, ENVY, GREED, GLUTTONY, LUST IMPATIENCE & INTOLERANCE...

Slowly, but surely, I have decided not to take myself so seriously on this journey called LIFE, and then, and only then, I sometimes have days where I can be helpful to others...

When I live my life in this mannner, it's amazing how many of my character defects disappear...

Great topic!!!

THE SHRINK

Honest post , Ken :cheers

I've been bad too many times to list them , fuuking up is human , it's what you do & how you change after you fuuk up that makes one a real man or a SOB

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

My father always said if you are going to regret something, regret something that you do, not something you "should have done".

I agree with your pop.

I hate to bring this up now wrigs. I believe you still owe me a slice
of pizza from last year when we made a friendly bet on the T Wolves
game. Sleep well. :LMAO
:LMAO
Why dont you take those 2 slices from the 4 you owe me from golf last year at greenhaven. Do I need to post the scorecard?

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainblo needs friends, now that is a revelation of epic proportion.

Here is a better one for you rainblo: When I was a kid, I shoplifted a pack of gum because it had my name on it.

Best Wishes...OF :party
Frog, I thought you were a KID, if you are not, you DEFINTELY have your work cut out growing-up. GOD BLESS YOU...........

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog, I thought you were a KID, if you are not, you DEFINTELY have your work cut out growing-up. GOD BLESS YOU...........

Your comebacks never fail to amaze me, and yes rain-blo, you most certainly still do...

Best Wishes...OF :rolleyes:

rainbow

EOG Master

Your comebacks never fail to amaze me, and yes rain-blo, you most certainly still do...

Best Wishes...OF :rolleyes:
Don?t get OFFENDED because you have ALOT of GROWING UP to do. FROG, just remember one thing you are still a SHORTSTOP COMPETING against me at ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. the only thing you are GOOD at is TALKING on the FORUM. I have to ADMIT you are 100% BOOK EDUCATED, but BOOK EDUCATED and knowing this BUSINESS is like COMPARING ORANGES and BANANAS, so don?t even go down that ROAD with me, because I forgot MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINESS PERIODDDDDDDDDDD.................................

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Do you have these 4 or 5 lines written on index cards to use over and over again?

I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

You could not shine my shoes.

I have 30 years being best linesmaker in the business.

There is not one poster even close to the people I take bets from.

I know Spiro, just ask him about me.

Rain-blo, you are a classic dummy. I only have to push a button, drop a quarter in your slot to hear the same ol stupid shit. If I hit you in the back hard enough would you stop? I normally refrain from picking on older folks suffering from predementia or advanced alzheimers but I make an exception in your case due to you unequalled arrogance. To me you are the pancakes on the bunnies head. The guy that never gets the punchline, even if he is it. Ask The Shrink for a blue placard with a wheelchair for your posts.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Hey bud congratulations on your 1645 post:+clueless

quote=OMNIVOROUS FROG;1182215]Do you have these 4 or 5 lines written on index cards to use over and over again?

I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

You could not shine my shoes.

I have 30 years being best linesmaker in the business.

There is not one poster even close to the people I take bets from.

I know Spiro, just ask him about me.

Rain-blo, you are a classic dummy. I only have to push a button, drop a quarter in your slot to hear the same ol stupid shit. If I hit you in the back hard enough would you stop? I normally refrain from picking on older folks suffering from predementia or advanced alzheimers but I make an exception in your case due to you unequalled arrogance. To me you are the pancakes on the bunnies head. The guy that never gets the punchline, even if he is it. Ask The Shrink for a blue placard with a wheelchair for your posts.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-[/quote]

[