If you could change one thing about EOG, what would it be?

Besides the obvious answer of firing me, if you could change one thing about EOG, what would it be? :+clueless

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Re: If you could change one thing about EOG, what would it be?

I would hire more sport handicappers and fire all the drama queens.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the SAME THING i and others have been saying from the days when we did this "Acros the Street"

PRIVATE MESSAGES

kinda weak and lame to have to post something like:

"Can you send (Dirty/General/Bucs/etc) a message and have them forward it to me?"

gets kinda old doing that - and make site seem somewhat "minor league"

the SAME THING i and others have been saying from the days when we did this "Acros the Street"

PRIVATE MESSAGES

"Can you send (Dirty/General/Bucs/etc) a message and have them forward it to me?"

Wait two weeks.

PRIVATE MESSAGES

i don't think private messages are good for the site.....imo.

I certainly understand why pm's are a bad idea overall, but might be good to allow veteran posters and ones who have shown that they aren't here to spam and shill the pm feature option

Tony - Why aren't PMs a good idea? I use them at other sites and like it. If abuse or spamming occurs then take it away from the poster.

OH, and also, I would make myself THE KING here

I would make an excellent King then :houra

I'd like to be able to put certain posters on ignore.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

A yearly Bash. Jan-Feb.

:cheers

OR

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1167907 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->THE SHRINK<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1167907", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG FOUNDER

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1167907 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->A Message From Yours Truly<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->We will no longer foster or contribute to forum wars.

If others want to portray EOG or myself in a negative light, we will not retaliate online...

That is not the purpose of this website...

I would like to think we have much more to offer our viewers...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man would vote for the adoption and implemention of a private message feature.

The Munchkin Man has made lots and lots of new friends from other message boards with the benefit of private messages.

The Munchkin Man likes to make new friends.

There are a number of posters on EOG who have been nice to the Munchkin Man and seem like would would make a new and good friend for the Munchkin Man.

Unfortunately, the only way the Munchkin Man knows how to contact them privately is to send a message through a moderator.

The Munchkin Man would prefer to contact them privately and on his own.

A private message feature would make this possible.

This would make the Munchkin Man happy.

Then you too might receive a private message from the Munchkin Man.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Apple

Banned

More Relevant discussion

Less Tony Montana predictable ass kissing posts, sorry Tony is a nice guy but.... ya know

More posters who include writeups with their picks

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Less Tony Montana predictable ass kissing posts, sorry Tony is a nice guy but.... ya know

No, the Munchkin Man doesn't know.

Tony Montana has always been nice to the Munchkin Man.

This is good enough for the Munchkin Man.

Tony Montana is A-OK in the Book of Munchkin.

Munchkin Man

Apple

Banned

No, the Munchkin Man doesn't know.

Tony Montana has always been nice to the Munchkin Man.

This is good enough for the Munchkin Man.

Tony Montana is A-OK in the Book of Munchkin.

Munchkin Man

you talk like this in real life?

dirty

EOG Master

I'd like to be able to put certain posters on ignore.

Click on the Posters name you want to put on ignore on one of their posts. In the drop down box click on View Public Profile. Then at the top there are options. Click on add to ignore list in the blue bar under their Profile picture

here is an example of what it will look like

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">View Profile: gynecologist</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);" colspan="2" width="100%"> gynecologist
EOG Veteran
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td> </td> <td class="smallfont" align="right" valign="bottom"> Last Activity: 05-14-08 07:33 AM
Replying to Thread Some observations and facts about the Rx from the outside looking back in. @ 07:33 AM
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr align="center"> <td class="vbmenu_control"> Add gynecologist to Your Buddy List </td> <td class="vbmenu_control"> Add gynecologist to Your Ignore List </td> <td class="vbmenu_control">User Options</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Give Infraction</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="tcat" width="50%">Forum Info</td> <td class="tcat" width="50%">Contact Info</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">

<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Posts</legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td> Total Posts: 1,722 (2.03 posts per day) </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Find all posts by gynecologist</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Find all threads started by gynecologist</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset> Referrals: 0

User Notes: [Post User Note]

</td> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Apple

Banned

hey dirty

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

soli

EOG Dedicated

I would like to see a no fluff, no nonsense handicapping thread with picks and documented records only. No compliments, no complaints ..no.. what you think about this game, no.. you had a good night/bad night....just strickly business...seems that all topics in this forum ends up going in another direction and never stay on topic just like this thread

More Relevant discussion

hey dickhead [see i'm not that nice] wtf are you talking about??

sl55

EOG Veteran

Live lines could use some work,much as I hate to say it,the fragglerock forum has done a good job.

I would like to see a no fluff, no nonsense handicapping thread with picks and documented records only. No compliments, no complaints ..no.. what you think about this game, no.. you had a good night/bad night....just strickly business...seems that all topics in this forum ends up going in another direction and never stay on topic just like this thread

Not sure if this is exactly what you're saying, but I also believe it would be a good time to get a "Tracker forum" going at EOG. Seems more folks are posting plays that before

More Relevant discussion

well well, we have the lady doctor in the house. Do you run around asking everyone to smell your finger? I see you post just about everywhere. You seem to attract all kinds of haters. I like that in a poster. Are you really a doctor or do you just smell like snatch?

-WLY-