In regards to Journeyman's press conference.

Journeyman

EOG Master
JourneymanSports has learned the conference has been cancelled...no further information is available at this time.

May all your selections tonight be winners.

The Icon :cool:

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted
Re: In regards to Journeyman's press conference.

Dammmm. I thought you were going to announce that your the biggest attention whore in the forum world.:+signs15-

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Thanks Journeyman, for the update. The "media" is not always as forthcoming as "Journeymansports."

Best luck in your future ventures.

VVV

The fucking joke of the EOG just predictably topped himself. He should have said "I've canceled the press conference because I have already jerked off 3 times and don't feel the need to do it again reading people's responses to my bluster"

Journeyman

EOG Master

The fucking joke of the EOG just predictably topped himself. He should have said "I've canceled the press conference because I have already jerked off 3 times and don't feel the need to do it again reading people's responses to my bluster"

Still bitter Billy? :LMAO

Bitter about what? I came back here as a favor to Ken, please sir find a way to make me stay away for good. Unlike you, I don't go whoring myself out to people to get paid to be a moron.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You take this way too serious....that's a shame, why waste your precious time reading something you are above?

Clown.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Bitter about what? I came back here as a favor to Ken, please sir find a way to make me stay away for good. Unlike you, I don't go whoring myself out to people to get paid to be a moron.

Said quite well, actually.

:cheers

VVV

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

How pathetic to now take shots at a great guy Wildbill and even Devil last night.

EOG doesn't need this kind of poppycock.

ballwonder

EOG Master

This could be the start of the press conference.........................

I am on the phone with Vince McMahon right now to see if he has any referees available for a steel cage match on here tonight. Monday Night Raw will be off the air in a bit so he said he might be able to send one over.

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO

Dam Reload you do have a sense of humor :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am on the phone with Vince McMahon right now to see if he has any referees available for a steel cage match on here tonight. Monday Night Raw will be off the air in a bit so he said he might be able to send one over.

A Steel Cage between me and the dough boy :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

How pathetic to now take shots at a great guy Wildbill and even Devil last night.

EOG doesn't need this kind of poppycock.

Pay attention clown....who said something first? :LMAO

Are you high as usual?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Ok I usually do not bash, but this press conference crap is a bunch of horseshit...................Can we stop making useless posts and get back to picking winners.......................

I leave for a few months and come back to see Mofo is gone and replaced by some bigger douche.............................

I remember when I first joined here I was greeted by The General and I will never forget what he said.......Matter of fact it was the first thread I ever started here and he hit the nail on the coffin with the way things are going around here.........

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...ina-panthers-ny-giants-game-thread-13532.html

post #13..................

:cheers

Last edited:

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

can we change the name of the dump to journeymans place like we did with mofo? That was frickin hiliarious!