question for journeystiff

J

joeybagadonuts

Journeystiff,

With the recent annoucement of General and Dirty leaving I've noticed you've started even more idiotic thread topics than normal. So, does this mean that Ken is paying you per thread now, or, are you looking to get "promoted" to a mod spot?
I know you guys want this forum to appear to look busier, when anyone with half a brain can see traffic is declining, mostly due to idiots like you spewing non-gambling related topics. Don't bother showing me any stats that say its just as busy as last year or anything like that b/c its also blatantly obvious that the paid posters and ghosts are working overtime lately.
TYIA

Oh, also in response to your "thought provoking" thread about what people have predicted lately, I predicted that you would continue to stiff TT all while making up excuses and bragging about being a stiff.

I also wanted to ask when you, i mean, "the media" will give us the riveting report about the "real reasons" that General and Dirty are leaving?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: question for journeystiff

you should have left it, bitch, you let this piece of shit stiff start useless threads day and night, why shouldnt i be able to?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: question for journeystiff

you should have left it, bitch, you let this piece of shit stiff start useless threads day and night, why shouldnt i be able to?

In case you have not noticed his have been moved here too as needed.

Try a different topic and we'll see how it goes

Thanks for the compliment! :D