Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ (2008)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ (2008)

according to what I've read Christ was born in like October
according to the Sun patterns or something like that ....

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

according to what I've read Christ was born in like October according to the Sun patterns or something like that ....

This speaks volumes.

If this is an example of the thinking skills (or lack thereof) you use to come up with all of your ridiculous conspiracy theories, then the Munchkin Man and all other true American Christian patriots everywhere have nothing to worry about.

Speaking of Jesus.............

Everything you ever wanted to know about Him, or ever needed to know about Him, can be found in the Bible.

The Munchkin Man suggests that you invest in a good King James Bible and read it from cover to cover.

When you are finished.................

Read it again.

And then again.

Over and over again.

There is no greater investment than the investment you make in the destiny of your own soul.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

DimeDR

Banned

munchy, do you believe in ghosts?

wheres your proof of god? is it the same faith you have in the neocons?

just curious? :)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

DimeDr:

Isnt Man created in Gods image (or something like that?)

<table border="1" cellspacing="1" width="125"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

DimeDR

Banned

if god existed and took a dump, then it would be Bush

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin must have a good "connection"

that shit he smokes is giving me flashbacks to the James Jones Guayana
Weekend retreat package offerings

The Munchkin Man suggests that you invest in a good King James Bible and read it from cover to cover.

Last time I checked, the Bible said it was okay to own slaves, kill my insubordinate son, and kill unbelievers.....oh yeah, and that anyone that doesn't believe in the God of the Bible is going to burn in hell.

Here's some words to live by from Deuteronomy 17:2-7
2 ?If there is found among you, within any of your gates which the LORD your God gives you, a man or a woman who has been wicked in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing His covenant, 3 who has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, either the sun or moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded, 4 and it is told you, and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination has been committed in Israel, 5 then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has committed that wicked thing, and shall stone to death that man or woman with stones. 6 Whoever is deserving of death shall be put to death on the testimony of two or three witnesses; he shall not be put to death on the testimony of one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses shall be the first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So you shall put away the evil from among you.

Let's be real. The Bible is an awful book with a few nice passages that are worth sharing. It is ancient thinking that has little place in today's society.

DimeDR

Banned

atheists divorce rate is lower than christians ;)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

so you are saying Christ was born on Dec 25th? Not according to a lot of
scholars who have studied the Bible

The Church claims Sunday as the day of worship ....they changed that from
Saturday during the 14th Century

Hitler got his concept for Jew persecution from who? TRY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH !!!

You obviously follow the teachings of Paul as no one that follows Christ's
word would support the actions of George Bush