$50 to the first guy that casues a meltdown of a new mod.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: $50 to the first guy that casues a meltdown of a new mod.

Shows that you guys still have some work to do if you want that $50!

:houra

That and as long as you are trying to get to us you are leaving the posters alone :+excited-

The next mfr who calls me a Cock Gobbler is gonna get the weekend off :smokesmal

thought i had a couple on the first day, gotta hit them early before they get their sea legs. may be a long while before someone collects on this bet.

Blondie

EOG Master

thought i had a couple on the first day, gotta hit them early before they get their sea legs. may be a long while before someone collects on this bet.

and which two was that.

Sure wasn't me... :doh1

It will be a long time, teazeman. Even in this thread everyone had their spotlight and their chance. No one even close. Heck, I think one of the mods may even win the $50 to make another mod have a meltdown. Because this crew can't come up with anything.

i never pick on the ladies blondie, not my style.

fine work your'e doing here reload.LOL

Apple

Banned

How about about a mod causing a poster meltdown?

Blondie

EOG Master

i never pick on the ladies blondie, not my style.

Thanks Teazeman! :cheers

Don't forget first thing Monday morning I have a list for you longer than your wife's :LMAO

How about about a mod causing a poster meltdown?

hmm, never thought of that one. Might be easier than getting one of us to crack. Problem is don't really want to drive a poster to cracking, even though some of them are only a short distance away

I decided to throw in the towel before getting started. You guys/girl are cool. Even though we didn't fight, you showed. Now don't get too cocky we were only hitting you with sling shots.

Blondie

EOG Master

That can be arranged.

Hey Mr. Hoffa, these guys seem to think they can make one of us crack, what do you think about that?

I decided to throw in the towel before getting started. You guys/girl are cool. Even though we didn't fight, you showed. Now don't get too cocky we were only hitting you with sling shots.

Raiders, you are a gentleman when you want to be. :)

Don't forget first thing Monday morning I have a list for you longer than your wife's :LMAO

hmm, never thought of that one. Might be easier than getting one of us to crack. Problem is don't really want to drive a poster to cracking, even though some of them are only a short distance away

i've gotten 1, 2, 3 and part of 4 taken care of, still a long road to hoe..........i'll be up early tomorrow, hell i may get to watch the race sunday if i make a good day tomorrow.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

i've gotten 1, 2, 3 and part of 4 taken care of, still a long road to hoe..........i'll be up early tomorrow, hell i may get to watch the race sunday if i make a good day tomorrow.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Good luck with that. I figure if I start my list tomorrow I MIGHT be done by Monday night. :+textinb3

The odds on favorite is a female and that's the only hint I am giving...

Blondie

EOG Master

I'll take the "field" for the max! Me, Ego, and Hoffa. Three horse entry.

:houra

I keep a punching bag on my desk for a reason, great stress reliever :smokesmal

Even Reload tried cracking a few jokes, must've felt uncomfortable doing it.

They were better guarded since your post spelled it all out, we'll catch one of them when they least expect it and stick it in them. This forum is in for some good times. As bad as I think some of the EOG mods are, they may be some fun afterall.

Just don't get all Ego74 on us, and stop moving fucking threads.

Blondie

EOG Master

Crazyl, what you fail to realize is that every time you attack one of us we work together even more. You boys are helping us build our defenses.

Crazyl, what you fail to realize is that every time you attack one of us we work together even more. You boys are helping us build our defenses.
Maybe you'll loosen up. Stiff as boards the first week, especially Reload. I think Al Gore gave this guy lessons on etiquette.

Blondie

EOG Master

Maybe you'll loosen up. Stiff as boards the first week, especially Reload. I think Al Gore gave this guy lessons on etiquette.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Reload is a good guy and is trying very hard to do his job to the best of his abilities. Not everyone can be as witty and charismatic as you crazyl.

Just don't get all Ego74 on us, and stop moving fucking threads
he's experienced. Kind of shocked me that he was the first one to screw up.

It was probably just nerves. He got it out of the way, now hopefully he should be OK. Just have to bust his chops a little to keep him in check.

I'm not sure. You here that first speech?

There's this long thread and it says, "we always appreciate the feedback from our posters"

I'm thinking it's General or Bucs posting. I look up and it's Ego. I'm thinking WTF, the guys been on the job an hour and he's pretending like it's 5 years.

They should also take the "ban" and "move" button away from him until he gets use to it.