Jeff Jones knock General off his game today or what? Dropping F Bombs and inuendos!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Very unusual to see The General, the poster with 'the patience of a statue' off his normal game.

What is going on around here? Maybe Memorial Day weekend has his emotions ruinning high.

:doh1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Jeff Jones knock General off his game today or what? Dropping F Bombs and inuendos!

Lord forgive I have a little fun.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Jeff Jones knock General off his game today or what? Dropping F Bombs and inuendos!

Lord forgive I have a little fun.

I agree Gen, good to see a pulse on occasion, was it 'just fun' or did you really mean to flip him off? :+clueless

:cocktail < Gen fav emoticon

Re: Jeff Jones knock General off his game today or what? Dropping F Bombs and inuend

Re: Jeff Jones knock General off his game today or what? Dropping F Bombs and inuend

Good to see that General is human. I'd like to see more of this fire.

I have no reason to embarrass The General (well, other than sport).

But the boy is just killing you.

Can we have 14 zillion more posts about what a great guy General is.

Damn, that's the Jiffy Lube I want to go to.

I'm thinking General and Dirty have some misunderstood scheme up their sleeve.

Heck if I know, but I think the +EV is probably with me.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Good to see that General is human. I'd like to see more of this fire.

I'm not wild about the Robotic General either....he was much different poster back in the day pre mod....I remember his early days, swinging at everything, balls four feet outside, three feet over his head, he was all over the place.:houra

Remember once he told me he slipped one past the goalie because of a defective rubber, talked of having threesomes roadside etc, workouits in the garage, the old trailer stories...sometimes he'd start a thread and have nothing to say at all just wanted to let everyone know he was there....and now he's the departing forum 5 Star General :cool:

Decorated career indeed.:cool:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have no reason to embarrass The General (well, other than sport).

But the boy is just killing you.

Can we have 14 zillion more posts about what a great guy General is.

Damn, that's the Jiffy Lube I want to go to.

I'm thinking General and Dirty have some misunderstood scheme up their sleeve.

Heck if I know, but I think the +EV is probably with me.

+ even for sure. lock city, lock and load, send it in with both hands :cheers

"another day, another forum" :+clueless

I'm not wild about the Robotic General either....he was much different poster back in the day pre mod....I remember his early days, swinging at everything, balls four feet outside, three feet over his head, he was all over the place.:houra

Remember once he told me he slipped one past the goalie because of a defective rubber, talked of having threesomes roadside etc, workouits in the garage, the old trailer stories...sometimes he'd start a thread and have nothing to say at all just wanted to let everyone know he was there....and now he's the departing forum 5 Star General :cool:
:)