(SHRINK ITS BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU)

Re: (SHRINK ITS BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU)

I just checked his new/old nesting place. He's begging for welcome backs.

I feel awful for him:+signs15-

Rinkrat,

I just saw...

8 replies, 2 are his, another stated they didn't know he was gone and BTJ BEGGING posters to welcome him back? :+clueless

BTJ,

I always enjoyed your posting here and despite your farewell address, since Scarlett posted you are welcome to come back, then that's how I feel, too...

THE SHRINK

Last edited:

Rankrat,

I just saw...

8 replies, 2 are his, another stated they didn't know he was gone and BTJ BEGGING posters to welcome him back? :+clueless

BTJ,

I always enjoyed your posting here and despite your farewell address, since Scarlett posted you are welcome to come back, then that's how I feel, too...

THE SHRINK

Not to change the subject...but RAnkrat????? I mean, if the A and the I were close on the keyboard:LMAO

:+textinb3

I edited it....:p

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChkQAlABIuQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChkQAlABIuQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MM -

What is the editorial guidelines for the textbook publishing company's wording for a complete twat ?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Now stay the fuck away from EOG, man up if you say you are leaving fucking leave!

Sick fucking anti semitic racist wants sypathy, FUCK YOU!

janus

EOG Dedicated

MM -

What is the editorial guidelines for the textbook publishing company's wording for a complete twat ?

the publishing company has advised there is a conjugational error in your query. please resubmit.

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

Glad to see him go. Never read his posts with the all caps screaming attn whore.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Why did you bump this thread?

Thanks though...this was entertaining. Hehe.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

LOOK AT MY OLD BUDDY BUCSFAG CHIMING IN (AND AGAIN) I REALLY HATE THAT KISS ASS BUCSFAG.THANK GOD SHRINK GOT RID OF HIM

BUCSFAG,BUCSFAG,BUCSFAG,BUCSFAG,BUCSFAG,BUCSFAG

BUCSFAG BUCSFAG BUCSFAG

I JUST LIKE SAYING THAT BUCSFAG