1-0 Det going into the 3rd

Apple

Banned
Re: 1-0 Det going into the 3rd

I need one more goal baaaaad.. Have a over 1.5 goal wager going in my parlay. Damn this sucks

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Detroit is dominating play, this feels like a much larger lead...pitt is going to have to get awfully lucky to win this, i dont see it, Detroit is in the zone, they are just working harder than the Pens at this point.

agree- although that first period was scary with all the penalties on Det. Osgood came up big.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

agree- although that first period was scary with all the penalties on Det. Osgood came up big.

Im surprised at how well both teams are playing considering the long layoff. Detroit is really crisp and appears to be the hungrier team. Pitt almost seems like they are out of energy...which is weird because they are so well rested.

I dont have a good vibe that pitt is going to be able to come back here (although i hope im wrong)

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pitt being badly outworked. They are listless. An Embarrassing 'effort' so far.

This is just a work ethic thing.....not much effort so far from Pitt.

I'm not sure Flamingo. If Det stays in this shell it'll get interesting. Pitt had some nice shifts there.

That said looks like a 3-0 final.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'm not sure Flamingo. If Det stays in this shell it'll get interesting. Pitt had some nice shifts there.

That said looks like a 3-0 final.

As soon as i posted that, pitt had a little bit of life. It was the first 'life' they showed in the game. They just gotta work like that for 60 minutes in game 2.