Hello friends it's good to be back.

Re: Hello friends it's good to be back.

FINALLY......THE EGG........HAS COME BACK.....TO EOG

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDI-ROwW8_0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDI-ROwW8_0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Hey Egg - what's up homey - did you ever get that stripper breast implants? - did you ever get that Filipino a cock enlargement? - good to see you

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

Hey Egg - what's up homey - did you ever get that stripper breast implants? - did you ever get that Filipino a cock enlargement? - good to see you

It's a long story.

Windy really put the screws to me, I gave her the down payment and never heard from her again, she told me she decided to go back to her ex for the sake of their child, then I find out there was no child just an Irish Poodle named foo foo.

I am currently seeing a massage therapist from the Ginsu Day Spa , 21 yr old asian american named Kim Sup.

I'm content with my penis. Thanks for asking

-Eggs-

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's a long story.

Windy really put the screws to me, I gave her the down payment and never heard from her again, she told me she decided to go back to her ex for the sake of their child, then I find out there was no child just an Irish Poodle named foo foo.

I am currently seeing a massage therapist from the Ginsu Day Spa , 21 yr old asian american named Kim Sup.

I'm content with my penis. Thanks for asking

-Eggs-

That's sad - but your future is promising - don't focus on her - focus on the Filipino and all he does for you - I pimp my girls at the dollar store - just let them go wild - they feel like big shots picking up everything - JJ taught me this

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO and to think I was about to go to bed and miss this

about DAMN time you showed back up Devil, didn't you read that I am suppose to be keeping you out of trouble. Now how in the hell am I suppose to do that when you work your way out of the handcuffs. UGH

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

This is Kim Sup, my new mistress, so far so good, been dating her since Thursday at 11 pm .

Eggs-

Blondie

EOG Master

So what is she wanting you to buy for her Egg?

or is she just in it for the sex?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

So what is she wanting you to buy for her Egg?

or is she just in it for the sex?

It's purely sexual - once she gets off she either takes off or takes a nap and then takes off - she loves anal too - I don't think Egg knows this yet but he's just part of her rotation - I don't want to see his feelings hurt again - I really think he should go back to the Filipino boy - he was sincere and 8 inches cut and was a top and bottom - it just makes more sense for him

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

I have a friend you might like to talk to. She is working tonight, but I think she is going to try to make it on tomorrow...

Shall I send her by this thread to say hello?

I need a picture and some stats.

Thanks

_Eggs_

Blondie

EOG Master

Lemme ask for her approval first, seems only right before I am giving out her info and pics.

Blondie

EOG Master

Whose Firecracker?

UGH it is gonna be a long night. She use to post here some time ago. She is a friend of mine. Not sure exactly when she registered but if you really want I can look it up. :smokesmal

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Blondie, no more effing around - if this girl is decent - do her a favor and introduce her to me.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Describe her ass - is it of Brazilian nature? - could it be described as a bumper

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I can't make that promise - I see how hot you are in that avatar and I just get excited thinking about us doing something real nasty - it's inevitable