Tool's NBA line predictions for remainder of playoffs

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Tool's NBA line predictions for remainder of playoffs

I think I'm going to lay back and just enjoy these playoffs. Initially I intended to play only spreads and overs greater than a 5 difference and unders greater than 10 but ever since playoffs came around i haven't been following this. I've just been using all home teams getting any value at all and had a few over/unders that were less than 5 points difference. I'll still post these if i come across them though they're pretty rare. I'd much rather have one play a week compared to atleast 1 play everyday, it's just how i like to gamble. .5 units of profit is not much but it's not losing and plenty of fun doing it but i'm going to be more selective from now on. WNBA is right around the corner as well i'd like to start that off nice!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

==============================================
Boston 175 (180.01 +- .70)
Detroit -5 (-2.57 +- .70)

Both teams play slow ball so i don't think I will touch that over. Definitely thought about it, but last game the pace was slower than projected and the only reason it went over by so much was because of cheezy fouls by the refs. 57 foul shots is just rediculous. Let em play refs!!!

Last edited:

lefty402

EOG Member

Boss,As I have said before,,,I really appreciate your effort and I really get off by your number projections. They give me such tremendous insight to the game you put up. Thank you for your dilligence,,,Lefty

tool21

EOG Dedicated

===============================================
LA Lakers 192 (195.43 +- .67)
San Antonio -5.5 (-.82 +- .67)
===============================================

breakerbreaker

EOG Enthusiast

HEYYYY. JUST STOPPED N. ITS BEEN A WHILE. I SEE YOUR stEAl AT IT. r WE FADN OR PLAYN. SPURS R A RAT. SPURS BY 20 I GUESS. HOW MUCH DOES YOUR COMPUTER HAVE THEM WINNING BY.?
WINNER WINNER

breakerbreaker

EOG Enthusiast

HEY TOOL. I LIKE YOUR OLD PICTURE BETTER WHEN YOU WERE ROLLER SKATING.THAT NEW ONE SCARES ME.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Breakerbreaker,

If you read the very first page of this post it explains what all the numbers mean. They are just projections. I'm trying to only bet on differences of more than 5 with spreads/overs and around 10 with unders. Made a killing in college, NBA lines are pretty tight and i hope WNBA lines are loose like college.

For today, the projections say Lakers have value but San Antonio is down 0-2 so I won't be on Lakers tonight.

breakerbreaker

EOG Enthusiast

aaaiiiight money. How about watchn 1/2 time spreads and bettn them at end of 1/2 against public. thats a WINNER WINNER

tool21

EOG Dedicated

LA Lakers 192 (194.33 +- .80)
San Antonio -4.5 (-1.93 +- .80)

Passing. I'll probably start a WNBA thread cuz it seems like the NBA linemakers aren't giving me anything i can bang. Lines are pretty appropriate IMO.

Good luck on everybody's wagers today!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

=============================================
San Antonio 190.5 (194.41 +- .58)
LA Lakers -7.5 (-7.58 +- .58)
=============================================

Lines are too close, passing. Good luck on everybody's action tonight!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Game 1 finals

Don't have the openers, but here's what i got for a projection.

LA Lakers 95
Boston 100

Passing. Right now books have Boston -3 and 193.5. Too close.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

My Projections:

Boston 101.73
LA Lakers 100.81

I think you gotta take Boston here.....come on now, 9 for the championship series with the team that is up 2-0?? This game should be within 5 at the end i dont think lakers can cover 9.....

I gotta play this... Boston +9 *1