US Gas prices Pale in comparison to Europes

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Just the facts.
Petrol has not been as low as $4 per gallon in Europe in more than 6 years.

Avg in U.S is 3.96 per gallon

Avg in Norway...highest anywhere...9.69
Avg in Germany...8.33

but our war is strictly for oil pricing.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: US Gas prices Pale in comparison to Europes

The war???

Palast got Rove's emails by mistakes ...

this was all panned out to fuck Americans at the Pump by BUSHCO

Krush,
You KNOW that this war is playing an INTEGRAL part in the price of gasoline!! I'm not naive enough to think it's the ONLY reason, but it has 2 major effects that I can see:
1) It GREATLY effects US public opinion in the OPEC region, thus influencing, whether you like it or not, the amount that we are respected and thus the way we are treated by that community!! Oil is measured in US Dollars, and the fact of the matter is, that's just like having a sponsor stamped on the front!! Oil's measuring stick is at war in the very region where most of it is produced........thus driving market speculation and fear of short supplies all over the globe!!
2) The fact of the matter is, the US Dollar, which, again, is how oil is measured, is decreasing in worth EVERY DAY thanks to a failed economy that is driven by war and the fact that George Bush REFUSES to balance the budget b/c there's no way to balance it when you're blowing out the damn wad on WAR!!!

That's the way I feel about it!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yung:

I warned everyone over and over ...

Scarface had 25 mill in the Euro bond market while lying his ass off
to Americans

Bush has fucked this country good ... the dollar is worthless and no
one needs to attack this country ... Bush signed away our borders
officially starting in 2010 as the Dollar is officially history

Fuck anyone that supports this POS

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">OPEC controls the price of oil.
not bush
not congress
not our dollar.

OPEC....the cartel basically.

sorry but your arguments lose here.

Doc has said time and again that we went to war for Oil and so Bush could make money.

GAS IN EUROPE WAS ALREADY HIGH...SEE THE NOTES ABOVE.
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT.

OPEC CONTROLS OIL AND PRICING...WHICH DROPPED $4 ON THURSDAY TO 126 A BARREL BUT IS BACK UP TO 127 FRIDAY.
EXPECT A DROP OVER THE NEXT MONTH TO BELOW 120(COULD BE MUCH LOWER) A BARREL BUT NO RELIEF AT PUMP.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Go read Palast ... he busted Rove

Shit happens when ya get a bunch of crooked Republicans deep in
bed the Oil crooks whose only goal is to fuck Americans at the pump

I have no sympathy for any Americans "feeling the pain" who voted
2 times for this POS .... I really dont

Fuck em ... they were dumb enough to buy into the shit so enjoy
the lack of "jawboning" from Bush

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">DOC,
I DON'T FEEL THE PAIN..I VOTED FOR BUSH TWICE...I WILL VOTE FOR MCCAIN IN NOVEMBER.
I DRIVE A TAHOE, I LOVE IT....IT COST 80 TO FILL IT UP OR MORE BUT THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

I DON;'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AS YOU SHOW MORE AND MORE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE AND JUST POST WHAT YOU READ.

OPEC CONTROLS THE PRICE OF OIL, NO ONE ELSE.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You are voting for McBush in November ...

Great to hear!!

McBush is hated by his base for Obvious reasons and I am sure his
wife who stole illegal drugs and is in bed with Lobbyists is proud
to have your vote

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

KTB-you fool----They have great mass transit in Europe-and free medical care-so those who have cars CAN AFFORD THE HIGHER PRICE THERE FOR GAS!!! We have virtually no mass transit-and our cost for medical care is astronomical!!! GET IT YET,CHUMP???? THIS IS MORE OIL COMPANY BULLSHIT-AND YOU BOUGHT IT??? HOW MUCH DUMBER THAN A SACK OF ROCKS ARE YOU???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hotshot:

Love the FLOCKES who yap about ANWAR ...

Max of 4-6% of our current Imports in 25 yrs from day one of
production !!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">NO HOTSHOT. :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- ..YOU AND DOC BUY THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU READ FROM LEFT BLOGS AND FROM NBC AND MSNBC AND CNN OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE COMMUNIST NATIONAL NETWORK.

ALL MEDIA IS BIASED AND YOU KNOW IT.
HOWEVER NOWADAYS THE "ROCKSTAR" IS OBAMA SO MEDIA IS DOING WHAT IS POPULAR AND DOGGING BUSH AND TRYING TO MAKE A COMPLETELY INADEQUATE CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT SEEM GOOD

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bullshit ...

do your homework instead of sounding like Mrs Hannity

Come on now, Krush!! Bush has done a BAD job and you KNOW IT!!! Most republicans don't even claim that bastard anymore!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush is running at what? 27% approval ratings?

The Repugs are being warned to separarte themselves from this jackass
this Campaign season

This shit of supporting this guy from Ktb is nothing but "talking pts"
from Rove that are old and ineffective

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I support my president yes
am i happy with everything going on in the world no..
am i happy with everything Bush does no.

but the fact of the matter is Bush has almost NOTHING to do with the rise in the price of Gas..

All these selfproported geniuses on here can't figure out something simple like OPEC CONTROLS GAS PRICES........

why don't we drill in Alaska?
why don't we open more refineries ?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Why we dont we talk with Chavez as if you think ANWAR is the
Immediate Answer I recommend stopping deliveries of the
Limbaugh Chronicles .....

Yung-Drunk!!!!!!!
That's my new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ballistic: Ex vs Sever

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

403 now in nedrow ny at the hess ,its just killing everything 6 flags ,motels ,stores on the interstate etc. used car dealers, everybody

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">I support my president yes
am i happy with everything going on in the world no..
am i happy with everything Bush does no.

but the fact of the matter is Bush has almost NOTHING to do with the rise in the price of Gas..

All these selfproported geniuses on here can't figure out something simple like OPEC CONTROLS GAS PRICES........

why don't we drill in Alaska?
why don't we open more refineries ?
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

If you have a drug habit the answer is to find more drugs? The President should enact a law like by 2016 50% of all homes built in the US must have solar panels or 50% of all cars made or imported into the US must be hybrid

Yung-Drunk!!!!!!!
That's my new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ballistic: Ex vs Sever
:LMAO:LMAO

Just saw this!! Looks like the Yunger was a little loaded last night, eh??
I went to Loretta Lynn's Ranch!! That's like 7 miles from my house!! Yungbuck lives in dem sticks!!! Got wasted on Mich Ultra!! EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!
:cocktailAll better today though! Sorry for drunk-posting!! LOL
:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I thought you posting drunk in honor of BatemanPatricks' lunatic act ...

That dude was such a COCKSMITH ~ :LMAO

What was the other guy's name over there that was such an ass!!! That XPanda was the chick that put the lock-down on ya over there, wasn't it?? :LMAO What a one-sided runaround THAT was!! Dude, I cussed those fuckers up one side and down the other over that shit!! I called them 5 Kinds of Nazis!!! :LMAO Shit, I had a thread made CALLIN 'em Nazis!!
:thumbsup to our former home @ Riker's Island!!!!
:finger004 Here's to those ASS-Holes!!!:cheers