Drinking On The Job

Re: Drinking On The Job

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think it has happened once in all of my professional life...
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In a previous life I was a bartender; so, quite often. . . .:cocktail

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Absolutely a beer or 2 many times. Used to go to work half drunk many times after a long night binge, but by 9 AM the feel bads were gone.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Advantage of calling home your "office away from home"

Blowing a .12 by 9am is "par for the course"

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

How many will admit to having an adult beverage or two/more while on the clock?

This is what I am making for my ADULT-BEVERAGE for tonight at work

32ounce gatorade bottle, 1/3 gator 1/3 orange juice 1/3 grey goose

:cocktail:+excited-:cocktail:+excited-

Back in my "younger days", we'd try to have a beer or two on Fridays at lunch.

Who really does any real work after 1pm on Fridays anyways?

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast

I am a professional Wine Taster. Have been for years. Maybe someday I will get a paycheck :party

Never had that combination before. Will pick up the goods Tuesday morning and set them aside for Friday night's fire/bbq/fire.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think it has happened once in all of my professional life...

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Depends on the job/profession....when I was in the Navy, of course we never had alcohol on board ship, but it was commonly accepted practice for both the enlisted and officers to go out for lunch and have a drink or two before returning to duty.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Never had that combination before. Will pick up the goods Tuesday morning and set them aside for Friday night's fire/bbq/fire.

Went to work at 930 pm, just got home. Adult beverage was done by 1am:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Pacman when you pick up your supplies another great combination

grey goose / Orangina with Ice.

fwiw I wash down my ice from the freezer with cold water, then I put it in my glass than I pour my Adult Beverage. It makes a difference

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Advantage of calling home your "office away from home"

Blowing a .12 by 9am is "par for the course"

This would make you a habitual PUI offender.

PUI = Posting Under The Influence

To the Munchkin Man, this was already obvious.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Looks like Munchkin Man has a kid that is as Delusional as his ass ...

Out of the mouths of babes

Pint-size preacher Samuel Boutwell, 7, sat on a cardboard box near a downtown Market Square corner and belted out ?Amazing Grace? as he strummed his tiny guitar.
I do this to try and get people saved,? said the 55-pound boy. ?Hell burns with fire. You will be down there forever. Your days are numbered on the earth ? you got to choose. You can go up or you can go down to Devil?s hell.?
The evangelical Baptist couple nurtured his talents with Bible readings in the womb and bought Samuel his first guitar at age four, said his mother. They read the Bible together every day as a family and have home-schooled their two boys.

Asked if their son is being exploited, his mother said, ?We?re not making him preach. That?s God?s job.?

Full article
Out of the mouths of babes - Roanoke.com

YouTube video
YouTube - Samuel Boutwell Preaching Ground Zero

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Man I had this last night at work again (half a bottle gatorade )
along with a pill called methadone.
I felt real good

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I am getting that guilty feeling that I drink way to much at work..

not!!!!!!::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO:::cocktail:cocktail

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Never been on the clock, never gone to work after drinking. But yes, I have gone to work after a late night, so probably drunk, and I do half of my business on the golf course, which always entails cocktails. So I am probably impaired at work more then anybody.

RPM

EOG Veteran

in my offline gig, NEVER. wouldn't want to kill a few thousand people, just a few specific people!!! :thumbsup