Which NFL Teams Are Going Nowhere With Their Current Starter At QB?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Why is it that so many of us, as fans who aren't supposed to know anything according to most NFL coaches, owners, etc., can so easily see how several NFL teams have a "false hope" in their current starter at QB & are basically going nowhere as long as they continue to believe in that player.........?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Which NFL Teams Are Going Nowhere With Their Current Starter At QB?

I see the Jets are throwing Pennington right back in the mix as probable starter for 2008, they qualify....they do have a very decent back up...more like two backups!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

First team that came to mind was Viqueens.

Can also add Chiefs, Broncos, Bears, Lions, Redskins and Bills if you dont count teams like Falcons who drafted for a QB.

How many people would have said Giants a year ago?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

First team that came to mind was Viqueens.

Can also add Chiefs, Broncos, Bears, Lions, Redskins and Bills if you dont count teams like Falcons who drafted for a QB.

How many people would have said Giants a year ago?

I think most NFL fans already were saying that about Eli, hugh Nick?

Also, I think there is VERY much false hope in Washington with Jason Campbell........

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I agree Hache, Campbell is nowhere near as good as people think he is. At the same time, until he wins a playoff game, you can say the same about Homo, I mean Romo

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Trent Edwards on the Bills impressed me last year. My buddy is a big Bills fan so I got to see some Bills games and Edwards is for real

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Hache,
I think its too easy to condemn a QB at face value, realistically there's not a Gnats Cock between most of them and much depends on the offensive Line. Its more important in the Off season to study what moves have happened on the O-line and Secondary depth, which in turn makes D-lines look better. As the old saying goes, Its a Team Game. :party

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

If MINNY had a QB theyd get to the Superbowl.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Vikings need to bring back Joe Kapp !!!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Vikings need to bring back Joe Kapp !!!

You lost all credibility when you tried telling us Iowa football was a dynasty because they went to # of consecutive bowl games. Go back to your room, and dont forget your shine box

RPM

EOG Veteran

my guess is baltimore. they don't even know who the starting qb will be....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

QB is such a hard position to fill. That is why you see teams with a terrible QB or marginal QB for many years sometimes.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

if minnesota could've gotten sage rosenfels from houston they could've improved greatly.i was very impressed with him the couple games he came in as backup.the vikings will suffer from the 'rex grossman syndrome' which means they will be damn good but the quarterback will hinder the ability to win games.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nick the Dick has no clue who Kapp even is !!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Mike:

yep ... you are correct on that observation

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

I agree with the comments about Tarvarius of the Vikings. At least 15 backup QB's could start for the Vikes and I don't think Tarvarius could start for any other NFl team. The guy tries but just doesn't have it.

What's the deal? I think Ziggy is too tight to spend the big bucks at QB and it trying to get by cheap.

:+clueless :whatever:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

if minnesota could've gotten sage rosenfels from houston they could've improved greatly.i was very impressed with him the couple games he came in as backup.the vikings will suffer from the 'rex grossman syndrome' which means they will be damn good but the quarterback will hinder the ability to win games.

Vikings drafted Booty. They have nothing to worry about. 1 year of experience is all he will need.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thor:

Tommy Kramer is off the bottle if ya need a quick vet fix