It's Great to Have RPM Stop By...

I know a lot of you don't know RPM but he is one of the pioneers in this industry and a first round Hall of Fame poster...:cheers

I am glad all is well with you and your family..

Ken

RPM

EOG Veteran
Re: It's Great to Have RPM Stop By...

i see a ton of new faces around here but still some of the good old boys too!~

Journeyman

EOG Master

BTW, he probably doesn't remember it but RPM was the first guy I ever posted back and forth with....and he was a cocky SOB. ;)

RPM

EOG Veteran

with the law change that wrecked neteller, it seemed like a good time for a break. plus things were pretty busy with my offline career so it worked out pretty good.

RPM

EOG Veteran

wow, that was back when therx was a good site.

Journeyman

EOG Master

lol. what were we debating jman?

I was a new poster, Jake was popular, Dogball was popular, you were popular, all in the baseball forum.

And I was the new guy just trying to get a reply back :rolleyes:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I was a new poster, Jake was popular, Dogball was popular, you were popular, all in the baseball forum.

u have some instant classics back then.. some rather funny posts

RPM

EOG Veteran

lol. i remember when jake was an 18 year old kid kicking ass in baskets and pissed off because he didn't think anyone was following his picks.

Journeyman

EOG Master

My favorite bit of all time, was funny to me anyway, I was posting as JR Miller...fucking hilarious ! The stumbling bumbling tout!

Wish I had that stuff saved, it was all wiped out by a mysterious sweep of certain posters posts...I had almost my entire first 20,000 posts at the Rx wiped out that night. And then they upgraded and deleted all the old posts.

That JR Miller post IMO was my funniest post I ever made...I only used the name for like two weeks, this is way back in the day.

RPM

EOG Veteran

PANTHER!!!!

Great to see you still around man. got any tips on games in east carolina? lol

lol. i remember when jake was an 18 year old kid kicking ass in baskets and pissed off because he didn't think anyone was following his picks.

well , i remember a young RPM making ghosts giving himself props because he didnt think he got the respect he deserved :houra those WERE the good old days

panther

EOG Dedicated

football is comming

something that will floor you

have not had a drink sence nov 16

panther

EOG Dedicated

of course what the dr said the 17th had alot to do with it LOL

hope everyone has a great evening

PO69

EOG Master

I talked to RPM a few times on the phone before this, but my time meeting him in person was at the TOW bash about 3 years ago or so

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL just thought of this, RPM use to always claimed he weighed like 500 lbs.

He was always a hard one to figure, kind of like a mole even though he was on your side ....those old IM s back and forth with Dog and Uncle and RPM, always somebody talkin about someone...it got to the point I never IM'd anyone.

RPM

EOG Veteran

LOL just thought of this, RPM use to always claimed he weighed like 500 lbs.

He was always a hard one to figure, kind of like a mole even though he was on your side ....those old IM s back and forth with Dog and Uncle and RPM, always somebody talkin about someone...it got to the point I never IM'd anyone.

jman, you'll be glad to know i've lost weight. i only weigh 499 now! and those i.m.'s were fun, but the real reason you stopped i.m.ing was because you freaked us all out when you start recruiting us for the rainbow coalition.

Journeyman

EOG Master

jman, you'll be glad to know i've lost weight. i only weigh 499 now! and those i.m.'s were fun, but the real reason you stopped i.m.ing was because you freaked us all out when you start recruiting us for the rainbow coalition.

:LMAO 499 wow

oh yeah fun! I was the new kid back then and could never figure out who to align with....funny thinking back. :rolleyes:

:houra

well , i remember a young RPM making ghosts giving himself props because he didnt think he got the respect he deserved :houra those WERE the good old days

RPM , no comment :cool: maybe you have forgotten , it was a long time ago , so long ago even HenHouse was respectable :LMAO No , he was! Remember when he said he went on a cruise ship yet used ship to shore internet to post his pre-season baseball plays :dancefool Oh man , those were fun times

RPM

EOG Veteran

jman,

you always aligned yourself with the right people. ru paul, boy george and all those good old boys!~ :houra

RPM

EOG Veteran

RPM , no comment :cool: maybe you have forgotten , it was a long time ago , so long ago even HenHouse was respectable :LMAO No , he was! Remember when he said he went on a cruise ship yet used ship to shore internet to post his pre-season baseball plays :dancefool Oh man , those were fun times

LMAO! henhouse's fall from glory was because he got busted ghost posting. i think we all did our share of that back in the day...