You have a fatal disease and given 6 months to live

Blondie

EOG Master
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
You have a fatal disease and given 6 months to live. You are making peace with all the people you?ve wronged in your life. Who is the first person on your list and what would you say to them? ...[/FONT]

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: You have a fatal disease and given 6 months to live

You better get these outta the way good and early....:+textinb3

On a serious note I'd try to say 1/10th of what this guy did..

Randy Pausch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GREAT speech. I honestly think this is something that all kids should listen to before they graduate high school....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ji5_MqicxSo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ji5_MqicxSo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

YouTube - Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You have a fatal disease and given 6 months to live. You are making peace with all the people you?ve wronged in your life. Who is the first person on your list and what would you say to them? ...[/FONT]

blondie...can we have an EOG bake sale?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

GREAT speech. I honestly think this is something that all kids should listen to before they graduate high school....

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ji5_MqicxSo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>
YouTube - Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

transcript? I can read a lot faster than I can watch

Your link doesn't include his "last lecture"
I'm aware of that, but it includes the story of how it came about, where he gave it, the fact that it's on youtube, and what it's called. :finger004

Blondie linked the video. :+whipping

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You have a fatal disease and given 6 months to live. You are making peace with all the people you’ve wronged in your life. Who is the first person on your list and what would you say to them? ...[/FONT]

I could have sworn someone like YOU started a similar thread the other day about having ONE day to come back to earth after being dead, bla bla bla? :finger004

But hey, my memory is going so perhaps this is an original idea and someone other than YOU started that thread? :rolleyes:

I have made my ammends with everyone so truthfully, there is nobody at this time...

However, that could change today after I push the enter key now...:LMAO

THE SHRINK

Blondie

EOG Master

I could have sworn someone like YOU started a similar thread the other day about having ONE day to come back to earth after being dead, bla bla bla? :finger004

But hey, my memory is going so perhaps this is an original idea and someone other than YOU started that thread? :rolleyes:

I have made my ammends with everyone so truthfully, there is nobody at this time...

However, that could change today after I push the enter key now...:LMAO

THE SHRINK

Two different questions Bozo. :finger004

Fine, I will work on one about you....... not that you will remember it two days from now anyhow... :doh1

Blondie

EOG Master

that is a woman's job and you know it....now load up the mini van and get supplies.

I ALWAYS keep baking supplies in stock. :finger004

So how many dozens of homemade cinnamon rolls am I making for this thing :doh1

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

You better get these outta the way good and early....:+textinb3

On a serious note I'd try to say 1/10th of what this guy did..

Randy Pausch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I googled and found the transcript...I have to agree with you crazyl, you should try to say no more than 1/10th of what this guy said....the transcript was 26 pages long and I didn't find anything noteworthy in the whole thing.

ps to crazyl: GFY

I googled and found the transcript...I have to agree with you crazyl, you should try to say no more than 1/10th of what this guy said....the transcript was 26 pages long and I didn't find anything noteworthy in the whole thing.

ps to crazyl: GFY
You can't put that kind of emotion in writing, it was a great speech.

I am ordering the hardcore book he released as well..:finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

You can't put that kind of emotion in writing, it was a great speech.

I am ordering the hardcore book he released as well..:finger004

Gotta agree with you Crazy, the transcript has nothing on listening and watching the speech itself

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Blondie, I hate to agree with Shrink but this does remind me of the question from the other day of "if you were dieing"...ok not the exact same question but my answers are similar. I do not feel I really have wronged people to any great extent but I sure would like to say a few things to some loved ones if I knew.........keep up the good work Blondie. I like you.

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie, I hate to agree with Shrink but this does remind me of the question from the other day of "if you were dieing"...ok not the exact same question but my answers are similar. I do not feel I really have wronged people to any great extent but I sure would like to say a few things to some loved ones if I knew.........keep up the good work Blondie. I like you.

I did realize the similarity, but figured it might generate different responses. But whatever you do don't tell him he is right.... he tends to get a big head when one does :doh1

and thank you I really enjoy reading your responses!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Gotta agree with you Crazy, the transcript has nothing on listening and watching the speech itself

It may have been a great speech....I'm not debating that....there's a certain presidential candidate who gives great speeches but yet doesn't say anything either. You both have 26 pages of transcripts to choose from, go ahead, make my day....identify something he said, anything, noteworthy in his "great speech". I'm waiting to be inspired by EOG's resident gurus, Blondie and crazyl.

oriolefan

EOG Member

</br>why make peace? you're dying anyway. i'd rather get final revenge.
</br>

This is going to sound bad but, in all honesty, if I knew I were dying within 6 months I would probably commit as many crimes as I could.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dick Cheney ....

I would tell him that I truly admired his ass and to show I am sorry I
would drop off $100 of Suntan Lotion for that trip straight to hell
his ass is headed toward

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You have a fatal disease and given 6 months to live. You are making peace with all the people you?ve wronged in your life. Who is the first person on your list and what would you say to them? ...[/FONT]

i am doing the opposite

i am calling up all the people in my life who i have had to "hold my tongue" over and let them know what i REALLLLLY think of them

"Hey (Whoever) - I have hated your motherfucking guts for some time so kiss my ass you piece of shit"