What is the one thing you have accomplished

Blondie

EOG Master
What is the one thing you have accomplished that you are the MOST proud of?

It can be something simple such as purchasing your own home or something more personal such as gaining control over a vice :D

Kellen

EOG Member
Re: What is the one thing you have accomplished

I havent really accomplished anything. I never did anything to help anyone else and I havent done anything great for myself. Im a smoking, drunk degenerate gambler and part time drug user. I guess maybe my biggest accomplishment was winning a fairly large online poker tournament about a year ago. Or hitting a 10 team parlay in NFL games a few years ago.

I have two really well mannered, good looking kids.....and they both do well in school...

well my son is a little crazy, but in a good way!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Graduating from college

passing the CPA Exam
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RPM

EOG Veteran

i haven't killed anyone.

yet.

:turndevil

Today I posted a thread about Flip Saunders getting axed by the Pistons. It seemed like a great thing to do, since there were so MANY other threads about already!!! :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

405 lb bench press - not most proud of though, but something I will share.

I'm a private person.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

405 lb bench press - not most proud of though, but something I will share.

I'm a private person.

Not this shot again with the bench press?

I just got 135 for 6 and a 7th with a spotter (just two fingers)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Well, I think I could get 8 if I was real "amped" up and I had a lift off - maybe you could give me a lift off if your in town?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I'm starting to think your fooling me again - like the stress and possible heart attack thread - are you talking about your bench press just to get me rattled?

Dante

EOG Veteran

I have accomplished not posting anything on EOG or any forum since last night .... due to my work turning into CHINA and blocking this site all of a sudden on a websense filter:+whipping

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man's proudest accomplishment was winning the United States Postal Checker Championship and holding onto this title for two years.

Munchkin Man

I'm proud to be happily following in my dad's footsteps at our family business. My father bought the business about 20 yrs ago but it has been in operation since 1885.

I think I will be MOST proud if I am able to run the business half as sucessfully as my dad has once he passes the torch.

Also, I am getting married to my girlfriend of 8 years in November. I hope to be the best husband/friend she could ever want.

I know you said ONE accomplishment but I feel that both are worth noting and kinda go hand in hand. Raising a family and bringing home the bread, so to say.

Congrats to all for their simple or big accomplishments.

Good thread Blondie.

So, whats yours, Blondie?

Blondie

EOG Master

WOW congrats on continuing the family business AND on getting married! Sounds like a great future laying in front of you!

Mine would have to be a toss up between my kids and obtaining my bachelors/ starting the master's program. Thank you for asking!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

What a great response Chandler, I am in the same boat, I am working with my dad and will soon take over for him. I only dream that I can be as successful as he was.

Thanks blondie.
I am sure when I have kids I will most likely say the same. As long as they aren't pricks! lol. J/K. I see parents that have nothing to do with their kids lives and it saddens me and it is hard to believe that some ppl could not have more interest in their offspring. I feel bad for these types of children.

Lobwedge,

Congrats to you as well! Best of luck to ya. You will succeed because you obviously learned from a great boss!

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks blondie.
I am sure when I have kids I will most likely say the same. As long as they aren't pricks! lol. J/K. I see parents that have nothing to do with their kids lives and it saddens me and it is hard to believe that some ppl could not have more interest in their offspring. I feel bad for these types of children.

Lobwedge,

Congrats to you as well! Best of luck to ya. You will succeed because you obviously learned from a great boss!

I agree Chandler, I manage to incorporate my kids even into this part of my life even if it is talking to them while I am working on here! Sounds like you will make a great father someday!

Hope to see you around here more often!