POSTER AMNESTY TIME AT EOG...

In accordance with the recent changes at EOG and the desire to move forward, we are instituting a poster amnesty program.

Any poster that has been previously banned and wishes to return to EOG as a productive member of our community is welcome to send an email to any of the moderators (moderators name @ eog.com) and state his or her desire to be removed from the banned list.

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Re: POSTER AMNESTY TIME AT EOG...

Had I known this, I would've had a little more fun last week..

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

SHRINK- can't help but notice the sudden attempts to gain posters. Refer a friend contests, banned poster amnestys, etc....

Making a push, as he should. What do you want him to do not give a shit lol.

Thanks crazyl,

Lately, some of his posts have not been very helpful for others..

Shavencoinpurse,

Not that i owe you an explanation as to how I do business but crazyl nailed it...

We are doing everything possible to grow and foster positive karma around here...

You can take your negativity elsewhere if you wish...

I don't respect people who aren't respectful of others..

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Just noticing an interesting timeline at EOG...

Mofome has an ugly falling out with SHRINK and EOG
Shrink makes a public post to Mofome that he will NOT fire Dirty
Dirty and general resign
Shrink starts contests and ways to try to get new posters
Mofome comes back to EOG

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

There are really few banned here other than salesmen. I can think of a bakers dozen maybe who may be regular guys.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Thanks crazyl,

Lately, some of his posts have not been very helpful for others..

Shavencoinpurse,

Not that i owe you an explanation as to how I do business but crazyl nailed it...

We are doing everything possible to grow and foster positive carma around here...

You can take your negativity elsewhere of you wish...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Was what I wrote really that negative? I just found it interesting. I don't think I had a harsh word or bad comment about anyone or the business in that post....

RPM

EOG Veteran

this is a good move by shrink. with new management moving into place since the generals departure, it's good to get a fresh start.

Mr. Clean

EOG Enthusiast

Wouldn't it just be easier to unban people and notify them by email that they are unbanned?

If they are already banned, the chances of them coming here and reading this are next to nil.

Who is banned anyway? Is there a banned list?

Blondie

EOG Master

Wouldn't it just be easier to unban people and notify them by email that they are unbanned?

If they are already banned, the chances of them coming here and reading this are next to nil.

Who is banned anyway? Is there a banned list?

The problem would be weeding though those that are just spammers....

We aren't unbanning everyone...

It is being handled on a case by case basis and only if the poster wants to return...

I believe the chances are pretty good they will see this thread or be told about this thread IF they want to return...

Thanks for your input...:cheers

THE SHRINK

this is a good move by shrink. with new management moving into place since the generals departure, it's good to get a fresh start.

Gotta give our Moderators and Conference room members the credit on this...:cheers

Good move imo. As far as I'm concerned personally, it's a 0-0 ballgame

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sorry, I'm not a mod and I think the idea sucks badly. This place is already loose and you invite people that have gone off bad enough to get banned to come on back? Lame idea.

Welcome back David1 aka Royalbasher aka Caliente aka Miz Manners! :doh1

OF...:pop:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

BTW, I like to think of Doc Mercer as a cross between John Malkovich from In the Line of Fire and Kevin Spacey from Seven. But not as harmless.

The Devil

EOG Master

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA KEN............BUT SOME WON'T LAST A DAY LET ALONE A WEEK......

Just noticing an interesting timeline at EOG...

Mofome has an ugly falling out with SHRINK and EOG
Shrink makes a public post to Mofome that he will NOT fire Dirty
Dirty and general resign
Shrink starts contests and ways to try to get new posters
Mofome comes back to EOG

SC..I think the push for more posters is a result of many new ideas being thrown around by the new mods and some members. It's just a bunch of new people with new ideas.
The contest was one of the new ideas and there are some other good ideas as well.

The Shrink has a trip to Costa Rica and several other places in the near future to promote EOG...

The lose of General and Dirty was a shock/surprise and I think THE SHRINK realizes he needs to put forth more effort now that they are gone.

As for MOFOME....I was shocked and surprised as well [in a good way] We had words and things got heated imo, because we knew we were losing a good poster. I know THE SHRINK is glad to have him back at EOG and so am I.

THE SHRINK is feeling good about the industry again and he is on a mission to make EOG a better place to post! I'm just glad to be along for the ride!

I think this is a better answer than you receive...Hope to see you soon!

TM!:cheers

RPM

EOG Veteran

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA KEN............BUT SOME WON'T LAST A DAY LET ALONE A WEEK......

i don't know devil. i think that depends on why they were banned to start with. i can't say what has happened here the last year or so, but i've seen sites that banned people for telling it like it is, and the site not being able to handle the truth.