If you were SHRINK and had an extra $1000 in your pocket who would you pay to post.

If you were SHRINK and had an extra $1000 in your pocket who would you pay to post.

• Raiders

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Journeyman

• Playersonly

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mofome

• MexicanMedic

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: If you were SHRINK and had an extra $1000 in your pocket who would you pay to post.

1. Mofo
2. Jman
3. Gyno
4. 5 Star
5. Crazyl

PO69

EOG Master
Re: If you were SHRINK and had an extra $1000 in your pocket who would you pay to post.

Damn Jimmy, it sure didnt take you long to make that post after I said the same thing in the other thread

1. BLONDIE
2. BLONDIE
3. BLONDIE
4. BLONDIE
5. BLONDIE

Uh yeah. I'd get right on that.

Apple

Banned

crazyl
pags11

PO69

EOG Master

The obvious answer is Journeyman.

Mofome probably needs the money more though

Journeyman

EOG Master

how many of these gay threads do we need , every freakin hour.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

My boy Richkus.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The obvious answer is Journeyman.

Mofome probably needs the money more though

Everyone can use money but I wouldn't post for that amount....I learned the hard way not to commit too much of myself to a website gig that you can lose at anytime,it's much more rewarding for me personally to build a business that will last.

I appreciate all Shrink did over the years but times are not what they were.

Re: If you were SHRINK and had an extra $1000 in your pocket who would you pay to pos

Re: If you were SHRINK and had an extra $1000 in your pocket who would you pay to pos

how many of these gay threads do we need , every freakin hour.

:+clueless Why would a homo that is only posting in sports forums reply up here.:cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

Where did I say ONLY?

picoman

EOG Senior Member

dodif

August West

Rambler

1. Mofo
2. Jman
3. Gyno
4. 5 Star
5. Crazyl

1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

I'll take up a collection for the dopes you listed to NOT post. This place would be more respectable...

1. El Guapo
2. wholuvsya

Senor Glenn Danzig, I will always be faithful to you for your reccomendation. You are the finest of posters and in a duel with Senor MoFoMe I will bring an extra pistol and shoot him for you if you draw yours to slow. I am forever in your debt.

Where did I say ONLY?

Dude I am your biggest fan, even though you never sent that pager I won I have always respected you (well except for that ttinco thing) but your a power poster man and an asset to the forum.

ANYONE THAT DOESN'T THINK THERE IS RACISM IN THE WORLD. IF YOUR DAUGHTER WAS DATING PACMAN JONES, 2PAC, TERRELL OWENS OR JOURNEYMAN WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME INTO YOUR HOME:finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

I'll take up a collection for the dopes you listed to NOT post. This place would be more respectable...

stop with the common sense, its not allowed or respected :cheers

hows the lil town treating ya?

Senor MoFoMe, Senor Glenn Danzig has my protection, beware.

August West

Rambler

Good Tuck. Can't wait for the Spa...

Senor MoFoMe, Senor Glenn Danzig has my protection, beware.

Thank you. You are a quality poster yourself. I predict a long summer if Senor MoFome starts posting like he did at SBR. He is not a very strong fighter but I will take your back up anytime El Guapo.

Dude I am your biggest fan, even though you never sent that pager I won I have always respected you

Just don't take your pregnant girlfriend, lock her in a trunk and drive the car off the bridge STAN :LMAO

Just don't take your pregnant girlfriend, lock her in a trunk and drive the car off the bridge STAN :LMAO

:cheers Nicely put!

mofome

Banned

1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

you've gotten quite strange since i last knew ya a bit.

:cheers

Wade

EOG Master

jjgold

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

1 me
2 me
3 me

MRRIGHT

EOG Member

1. Wrigley

The guy know's his sports. Just ask MO how he did over at SBR in the contests. The guy is a solid poster, and improves any sports forum that he spends time at. Shrink should make a spot for him on the EOG team!

mofome

Banned

1. Wrigley

The guy know's his sports. Just ask MO how he did over at SBR in the contests. The guy is a solid poster, and improves any sports forum that he spends time at. Shrink should make a spot for him on the EOG team!

wrigley is amazing

mofome

Banned

I would pay a lot of people, thats why i have contests to give shit away. too many guys here that make my days more enjoyable.

akillies

EOG Veteran

1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

what he said,
although i dont think those mentioned would want to be associated with this site.

Me. . .:cocktail

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

Originally Posted by August West
1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

nice list

Originally Posted by August West
1. NY Reb
2. Micelli
3. Buffet Gambler
4. Fezzik
5. Trace F.

what he said,
although i dont think those mentioned would want to be associated with this site.

Although he probably has the most followers/supporters during football season, NYREB is very underappreciated & unnoticed by many.

Also, ike him or not, Journeyman is easily the answer to this thread's initial question on who you would pay to post with the money available.......

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Me, he owes me

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hache do you play Rebs stuff regularly?

I have always wondered how he does but never followed him long enough to know for sure.