The GOP ... honoring their own drug addicts!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Source: Dayton Daily News

SPRINGBORO ? Three weeks after being sentenced in two cocaine possession cases, former Springboro City Councilman Michael W. Hemmert will accept a Republican Congressional Medal of Distinction during a two-day celebration in the nation's Capitol culminating in a dinner honoring President George W. Bush.

"I will be attending my second President's Dinner on Wed., June 18, 2008. This is considered the 'Event in Washington, DC' each year," Hemmert said in an e-mail press release.

On May 27, Hemmert, 53, of Springboro, was granted treatment in lieu of conviction on two sets of charges of possession of cocaine and marijuana and a single count of possession of drug paraphernalia during a hearing in Warren County Common Pleas Court.

Judge James Heath ordered Hemmert to abstain from alcohol and drugs, submit to random drug tests and follow other restrictions while on probation for three years.

Provided Hemmert notifies his probation officer before leaving, "he shouldn't have any problem traveling," Scott McVey, administrator of the Warren County Common Pleas Court, said on Tuesday, June 3.

Read more: http://www.daytondailynews.com/localnews/content/oh/sto...

S

stucco43

Re: The GOP ... honoring their own drug addicts!!

is Ted Hagger coming too....I think he will bring the meth...should be a hell of a party...
better call Jeff"Bulldog"Gannon

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas and Tarbaby are in charge of the White Hoods and Crosses

This type of "above the law political bullshit" will never end, a cocaine and pot possession conviction and this guy can still get an award from the whitehouse, WTF?

How fucking sweet is that, suck some ass along the way and you too can be above the laws that common people live by.

I wonder if this story gets all the press coverage that brittney gets when she is drunk and has her ass hanging out.