Since we have PMs now, who was the first person you sent or recieved a PM from?

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Since we have PMs now, who was the first person you sent or recieved a PM from?

I sent one to Sportsgirl as a test to see if it worked, she helped guide me through the process. She was gentle yet firm for a first timer like myself. Thank you Sportsgirl.

Apple

Banned
Re: Since we have PMs now, who was the first person you sent or recieved a PM from?

I sent one to Sportsgirl as a test to see if it worked, she helped guide me through the process. She was gentle yet firm for a first timer like myself. Thank you Sportsgirl.

She popped your cherry.. Good job SG:cheers

The Shrink..on both receive and send.

I got him up-to-speed pretty quickly.

Reload, and I just sent one back. :thumbsup

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

first one i got was from:

MrsOSUCowboys asking me if she left OSUCowboys could she come stay with me

i thought about it for a long time and then 0.3 seconds later told her......."Yeah sure, why not?" :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

picoman

EOG Senior Member

mo

J

joeybagadonuts

Sent one to Raiders. Got one from The Shrink.

Blondie

EOG Master

Shrink and Shrink

You're welcome, sweetie. It was my pleasure to be of assistance.

For me:
Sent: Mo
Received: Blondie

i sent mofo one asking him for a naked pic!::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

i didnt recieve any cause nobody likes me:+crying-5

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

What's up Nance? I missed ya too much, so I had to come by and say hello. :thumbsup

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Hey sweetie - I was just scrolling over the posts at SBR. What's up with you?

Sweating out a cpl games right now. Celtics 2H and the Cubbies. How have you been lately? Hope all is well. I actually finally went back to work myself!:+excited-

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i sent mofo one asking him for a naked pic!::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

i didnt recieve any cause nobody likes me:+crying-5
I didnt' get one either...must be because we are Yankees fans.

:+crying-5

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Go Yankees!! 91023i2ndw;l

Sweating out a cpl games right now. Celtics 2H and the Cubbies. How have you been lately? Hope all is well. I actually finally went back to work myself!:+excited-

BOL on your games.
I was off work today - I sat by the pool and got a wee bit of sun :)

Just for me, though, could you tell me what color the thong was? :+excited-
it was the strangest thing. It had a picture of tweedy bird on the front but tweedy had the tiniest beak that I've ever seen.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

BOL on your games.
I was off work today - I sat by the pool and got a wee bit of sun :)

Thanks hun. Sounds like a blast. BTW, did you ever convince that bum of a boss of yours to let you cover the All-Star game? It should definitely be a legendary game, and best of all, we could finally meet each other, and enjoy some nice dinner. 91023i2ndw;l

I believe the first 5 were in this order

1.mikeyanks
2.sperm
3.coach taylor
4.avon
5.fishhead

TR88

EOG Dedicated

no one, I'm fa