Why are Farnsworth and Hawkins Still ML Pitchers

These two clowns have cost me a ton out of the bullpen. Hawkins hasn't been a pitcher since his days in MN and Farnsworth has velocity, but has never been a pitcher even with the Cubs. Usually a team lets a hard thrower go by 30 if they can't pitch. But the NYY use these guys in important spots constantly and they don't get it done. Shame on you JG

Re: Why are Farnsworth and Hawkins Still ML Pitchers

Coin, admit it. Those two jokers just don't have it. I know KF worked out of a bases loaded jam giving up only 1 run, but he put them there, If JG doesn't go long they lose yet could have tied the game on Matsui's RBI base hit in 9th if the Jays are shut down in the 9th.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Why are Farnsworth and Hawkins Still ML Pitchers

Coin, admit it. Those two jokers just don't have it. I know KF worked out of a bases loaded jam giving up only 1 run, but he put them there, If JG doesn't go long they lose yet could have tied the game on Matsui's RBI base hit in 9th if the Jays are shut down in the 9th.

I was joking. I'm a yankee fan and I despise Farnsworth and hawkins. They are horrible. Yeah, Farnsworth has a live arm but he gets hit hard every outing. He did a good job getting out of his own trouble today but he never has clean outings. Yanks bullpen is brutal now that Joba has moved to the starting rotation.