mo- where ya been?

mofome

Banned
Re: mo- where ya been?

had to take care of a bud who got in a bit of trouble tonight. i came home and had some laughable email from bill dozer about how My tourney on his site was somehow his idea.

oh the enemies lies will create for a guy like him.

12io4j2w90

had to take care of a bud who got in a bit of trouble tonight. i came home and had some laughable email from bill dozer about how My tourney on his site was somehow his idea.

oh the enemies lies will create for a guy like him.

12io4j2w90
you let it go or set him straight?

mofome

Banned

you let it go or set him straight?

please man. he called my contest and sbr project that i had a 'small part' in. he doesnt want it over here because its currently the only thing going on, on his forum. i made it up, i ran it, i asked for nothing, and then he asked if he could be a part. Madcapper can confirm, we had a sponsor and everything without his doing anything. then he wanted to be a part and now he wants to run with my idea and take credit. thats fine, now i just want to dominate his forum even more. turns out, he's just as full of it as the next guy.

2938u4ji23

yes, i wrote him an email letting him know how i feel. he shouldn't mess with me, i did nothing but help him. he made a mistake and his 'ego' is only going to put him in more trouble tomorrow. he should stand for something, but i guess he doesnt. well, maybe he does, but its certainly not honesty.

i wish i won the lottery so my friends didnt have to work for him anymore. at least i care about people and not just what makes me 'look good' and what puts money in my pocket.

thats ok, you make your own bed. he made his.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

I'm still in that contest Mo.

Its went to hell...

Noone can tell me rules/etc of the next round...

we'll have one here and get some decent prizes. he wanted no part of it until MC got us a sponsor on his own. now its suddenly his.

:+excited-

we'll have one here and get some decent prizes. he wanted no part of it until MC got us a sponsor on his own. now its suddenly his.

Was piss poor how they made ZERO effort to do anything with it.
They didnt even try for a sponsor.
Furthermore, they did nothing to promote it. It could have gotten them some new looks... but they would rather have more and more JJgold posts. :finger004:finger004:finger004

mofome

Banned

Was piss poor how they made ZERO effort to do anything with it.
They didnt even try for a sponsor.
Furthermore, they did nothing to promote it. It could have gotten them some new looks... but they would rather have more and more JJgold posts. :finger004:finger004:finger004

haha yeah i know. then the thing is a big success, with No help from bill, and now he wants to claim it....

Gore invented the net and dozer made up the tourney.

:cocktail

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

i'm going to invent a program, that when I IM you, a little dude comes running across your screen yelling that chute is msging you.

mofome

Banned

i'm going to invent a program, that when I IM you, a little dude comes running across your screen yelling that chute is msging you.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i cant believe that this message is the only reason i knew you had AIMed me.

haha yeah i know. then the thing is a big success, with No help from bill, and now he wants to claim it....

Gore invented the net and dozer made up the tourney.

:cocktail
Could have been even bigger if they gave it ANY exposure whatsoever.

Instead, they take advantage of Dio's kindness and make him run the damn thing. Then, Dio gets slaughtered for being a "traitor". :finger004

Yup, Dozer deserves all the credit.

mofome

Banned

Could have been even bigger if they gave it ANY exposure whatsoever.

Instead, they take advantage of Dio's kindness and make him run the damn thing. Then, Dio gets slaughtered for being a "traitor". :finger004

Yup, Dozer deserves all the credit.

yeah, i dont see why people cant just take things for what they are. i worked over time creating the thing and getting it going, then dio works for free on grading and he works on it Every day, chute makes the brackets, MadCapper gets us a sponsor, Junkman volunteers to help...and suddenly its Bill Dozers thing.

:+puking-

dozer has no idea how to run a forum and what makes things go. he doesnt just luck into having people like chute, dio and you guys help for free....it happens because some people are honest and just enjoy helping out. there are rare finds and some people arent appreciated. dozer thinks he can replace any lost posters....cool. do your thing billy, i'll take Bot, chute, sslp, pico, btj, dio, and the fam

91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah I can't believe he is trying to take credit for that shit...Mo started the thread to see if he could get enough interest and rounded up all the prized and made the rules/set everything up.
I am only going to continue on with this tourney for the sake of the remaining participants. I would hate to just see it die out when everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

mofome

Banned

Yeah I can't believe he is trying to take credit for that shit...Mo started the thread to see if he could get enough interest and rounded up all the prized and made the rules/set everything up.
I am only going to continue on with this tourney for the sake of the remaining participants. I would hate to just see it die out when everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

he said, and i quote "this is an SBR pending project not a Joe original"

:nono

he wanted nothing to do with it. he never posted about it. he had no suggestions for it. he helped with is zero. he then wanted a part once it took over the forum. dozer gave me absolutely nothing to work with. i didnt ask, i just did something on my own after rake made a suggestion. i just want to make a place that is enjoyable, who cares about credit...until someone who had nothing to do with anything tries to take it. without dio the contest is nothing and dio isnt even on the payroll.

2938u4ji23

he said, and i quote "this is an SBR pending project not a Joe original"

:nono

he wanted nothing to do with it. he never posted about it. he had no suggestions for it. he helped with is zero. he then wanted a part once it took over the forum. dozer gave me absolutely nothing to work with. i didnt ask, i just did something on my own after rake made a suggestion. i just want to make a place that is enjoyable, who cares about credit...until someone who had nothing to do with anything tries to take it. without dio the contest is nothing and dio isnt even on the payroll.

2938u4ji23
Number one thing that bothers this guy.

ive tried to give dio money out of my pocket and he wont take it. ive got about 200$ to my name right now and every penny would be worth it. dio is different class.
Not your place Mo. It just isnt.

But when they call him a "traitor" and verbally bash him for just saying hello over here, it really grinds my gears. Thats fine, I miss my old pals MC,Raiders, etc anyways. Just needed a reason, and I got one :houra

mofome

Banned

Not your place Mo. It just isnt.

But when they call him a "traitor" and verbally bash him for just saying hello over here, it really grinds my gears. Thats fine, I miss my old pals MC,Raiders, etc anyways. Just needed a reason, and I got one

people are insecure. why would you try to make a friend feel bad about where he fucking posts? MC told me he may come back over here and guess what i said? i told him that all i cared about is that he is as happy as possible and i support anything that falls in line with that. mc made sbr better, but fuck if i care about a forum more than a do a buds happiness. its a fucking joke how some people talk. i want you guys here because you're my friends and i like the opportunity to help if needed. i dont want you here because traffic is what a jerk off to at night. i enjoy you guys being here, you make the forum better, i get to work with you guys, and i get to build on those relationships. thats why i want you here. why the need for bullshit? thats it. its simple.

diogee

people are insecure. why would you try to make a friend feel bad about where he fucking posts? MC told me he may come back over here and guess what i said? i told him that all i cared about is that he is as happy as possible and i support anything that falls in line with that. mc made sbr better, but fuck if i care about a forum more than a do a buds happiness. its a fucking joke how some people talk. i want you guys here because you're my friends and i like the opportunity to help if needed. i dont want you here because traffic is what a jerk off to at night. i enjoy you guys being here, you make the forum better, i get to work with you guys, and i get to build on those relationships. thats why i want you here. why the need for bullshit? thats it. its simple.
Agree 100% with that...doesn't seem like some go along with that thinking.

Agree 100% with that...doesn't seem like some go along with that thinking.
How can we talk behind your back if your here... ::LMAO::

Go back to doing whatever dio-esque things you do so we can gossip behind your back please. :angel:

diogee

:D...I am off to pledge my allegiance as a loyalist so feel free to gossip all you need to.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Still trying to figure out how you managed to drive right through the building, but at least you're still alive and well. Must've needed a few drinks after that one. We're probably both going to need a few more when we get the bill back from the insurance company. Oh well.

:cheers

Still trying to figure out how you managed to drive right through the building, but at least you're still alive and well. Must've needed a few drinks after that one. We're probably both going to need a few more when we get the bill back from the insurance company. Oh well.

:cheers
Yup...Good thing I left a picture of DIO in there.... ::LMAO::::LMAO::