What did we learn from game one?

Apple

Banned
Anything?

I've watched all three Lakers/Celtics games this season and the one thing that comes to mind is Kobe being guarded well.. If Kobe is held to under 30 points and shooting under 50% from the field regularly the Celtics have this series and thats what has happened in all three games this season. Pierce is on him like a glove.

What would you like to add?

Apple

Banned
Re: What did we learn from game one?

Garnett had 13 rebs in game one, and will probably continue his rebounding dominance this entire series.

picoman

EOG Senior Member

NBA is rigged, bet halfs rather than betting the whole game.

That Paul Pierce is "The Truth" like he's always been called!

picoman

EOG Senior Member

nice pics, flamingo :thumbsup

i always bet halfs because if people rig the games, they tend to rig the whole game. by watching the 1st half, you can have a sense which way the refs are leaning, so i tend to bet NBA 2nd H only.

i was betting NBA games last season...did horrible. i think i was doing 30-40% tops. this year, i only bet 2nd H and follow the game 1st half, and i am hitting about 55-60%.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

nice pics, flamingo :thumbsup

i always bet halfs because if people rig the games, they tend to rig the whole game. by watching the 1st half, you can have a sense which way the refs are leaning, so i tend to bet NBA 2nd H only.

i was betting NBA games last season...did horrible. i think i was doing 30-40% tops. this year, i only bet 2nd H and follow the game 1st half, and i am hitting about 55-60%.

Sometimes you can use the first half to see the script. I bet the Lakers at +3 for the game, and then bet the Celtics -3 at halftime shooting for the middle.

If you really watch for this stuff, you can see how it goes down. You can see how the league works if you look for it.

picoman

EOG Senior Member

Sometimes you can use the first half to see the script. I bet the Lakers at +3 for the game, and then bet the Celtics -3 at halftime shooting for the middle.

If you really watch for this stuff, you can see how it goes down. You can see how the league works if you look for it.

i saw the refs 1st half...i was like...wtf. back court violation...that is bullcrap. even the announcer said that was a bad call...i bet you heard that too. i got the lakers 1st half and switched to celtics 2nd half, so i did alright today. i am so glad i didn't take the lakers ml for game.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i saw the refs 1st half...i was like...wtf. back court violation...that is bullcrap. even the announcer said that was a bad call...i bet you heard that too. i got the lakers 1st half and switched to celtics 2nd half, so i did alright today. i am so glad i didn't take the lakers ml for game.

There was a play where a celtic player was in the lane for about a minute....and, instead of a 3 second violation, the lakers got a foul....that's when you knew trouble was brewing.

picoman

EOG Senior Member

this series is going to game 7. more money for NBA. the refs will be on the lakers side for 3,4,5

no sane person will let this serie end early. gasol and garnett are two rigged trades. you know the league is having a wet dream over this final.

Apple

Banned

this series is going to game 7. more money for NBA. the refs will be on the lakers side for 3,4,5

no sane person will let this serie end early. gasol and garnett are two rigged trades. you know the league is having a wet dream over this final.

I agree with you 100%

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Exactly. Rigged trades to get their dream matchup. Boston was the laughing stock of NBA last season and they go, overnight, into a juggernaut. Overnight. In what other sport does a team go from a laughing stock to a juggernaut?

Teams can improve from laughing stock to pretty good, but from laughing stock to juggernaut is hard to do and might be unprecedented.

The NBAe wanted to jump on this Boston sports momentum wave we've seen in the last few years.

Apple

Banned

Exactly. Rigged trades to get their dream matchup. Boston was the laughing stock of NBA last season and they go, overnight, into a juggernaut. Overnight. In what other sport does a team go from a laughing stock to a juggernaut?

Teams can improve from laughing stock to pretty good, but from laughing stock to juggernaut is hard to do and might be unprecedented.

The NBAe wanted to jump on this Boston sports momentum wave we've seen in the last few years.

Let's not forget Memphis got nothing for Gasol.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Oh dear, the old rigged trade and rigged league and rigged officiating cards again. Nobody ever loses because they made a shitty bet. Comical. Very well officiated game tonight. Very tough job, but they did a hell of a job. Pulling for LA here too as a secondary Laker fan.

picoman

EOG Senior Member

Oh dear, the old rigged trade and rigged league and rigged officiating cards again. Nobody ever loses because they made a shitty bet. Comical. Very well officiated game tonight. Very tough job, but they did a hell of a job. Pulling for LA here too as a secondary Laker fan.

i am not complaining. just pointing about why HT NBA bets are better than game bets.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

So you don't think it was a rigged trade with McHale sending Garnett to Boston and West and his henchmen sending Gasol to LA?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

So you don't think it was a rigged trade with McHale sending Garnett to Boston and West and his henchmen sending Gasol to LA?

Ofcourse not. Boston is going to be fucking terrible in a few years as a result of this trade. Minny needed to start over and got a decent package.

Memphis could have done a little better, but got some picks, promising players and Kwame's contract coming off the books, which is very important as those that actually know something about the league can comprehend.

We learned nothing. The pierce sprain isnt going away. Ray allen/posey will guard kobe more and he has the speed to blow by every time.

Remember, Lakers dominated this game until the ghost of willis reed emerged...

Furthermore, KG couldnt get to the rim. He shot more jumpshots than any other player in the 4th and missed about 10 straight.

The lakers had at least 10 shots go halfway down and back out in the 4th quarter as well...
Leaning lakers in game 2... but wont play it till I see some more line movement.

RPM

EOG Veteran

i learned NOT TO BET THE OVER! damn 4th quarter...

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I learned that there are a lot of people who bet the Lakers and the series who are now not so confident.

And of course, the conspiracy dipshits continue to waste their time. Funny how they only see it one way, usually the way they lose or the way they dont want it to go.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

"What did we learn from game one?"

We learned that it will now take the Lakers 5 games to win the Championship.::LMAO::

Ummm...we learned that the Celtics are WICKED AWESOME!!

RIGHTTTT!!!

If THE BIG TICKET could have hit a jump shot in the second half the Celtics would have won by 20.

The Green whipped the Lakers twice during the regular season..If Gasal is their answer...well!

The series is far from over...but if THE TRUTH'S knee is OK I love the CELTICS chances......:cheers