What's the LAL/Bos line when they play in LA game 3?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: What's the LAL/Bos line when they play in LA game 3?

Lakers -7.5 or so but lets see game 2 first.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Well Boston will be up 2-0. So it will be considered a must win game for LA. I will say Lakers -5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Lakeshow -6, maybe 5 1/2 depending on results game#2. That using my tried and tested Finals homecourt values for over 30 years. I'll go 5-6.

OF...:+waving-5

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Lakeshow -6, maybe 5 1/2 depending on results game#2. That using my tried and tested Finals homecourt values for over 30 years. I'll go 5-6.

OF...:+waving-5

Good to see you Frog! I am thinking a little higher but we shall see.

I'm pretty close to Frog too but a tadpole higher. I'll post my lines a little later.

:+whipping:+oneofakiLA BETTER KEEP THE TEMPO UP--IF THEY CAN NOT SCORE 95--BIG TIME TROUBLE HERE-I AM ON BOSTON-NOW-HAD LA FOR WEST-ALOT OF VALUE FOR BOSTON IN THE SERIES PRICE--BOOKS MUST HAVE A TON OF LA FUTURES,WISHING TO GET SOME BACK-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

:+whipping:+oneofakiLA BETTER KEEP THE TEMPO UP--IF THEY CAN NOT SCORE 95--BIG TIME TROUBLE HERE-I AM ON BOSTON-NOW-HAD LA FOR WEST-ALOT OF VALUE FOR BOSTON IN THE SERIES PRICE--BOOKS MUST HAVE A TON OF LA FUTURES,WISHING TO GET SOME BACK-

This is one time the books may get clobbered either way on futures. But they are very heavy on Lakers. From Gasol trade on. Look at that early money laying to Boston this series. That was a decent move after all else that is out. But I think they have a lot of long term Boston futures at a price also. Plus they already took hits on all conference championship action on these teams. This was one of those everybody bought these teams seasons.

OF...:+waving-5 :cheers

:smokesmalso true true frog--GOOD TO SEE YOU POSTING-YOU ALWAYS HAVE A POSITIVE AND OPEN VIEWPOINT- GOOD LUCK TO YOU,AND ALL-:smokesmal

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

If 1-1 it will be 7.5 and if 2-0 it will be 8 to 8.5.:bank:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Barring an injury or the Celtics really outplaying and scheming the Lakers in game 2 I'm sure these lines are close to right on.

Why are you asking people who couldn't pick Game 1 to speculate about Game 3?

You are such gamblers.