Paul Pierce is an asshole

biggamer3

EOG Master
what a fucking faker

faked the whole thing

after game said since he has such a high tolerance of pain he THINKS he will play on Sunday

If you really think it hurts so much and could keep you out why didnt yo u have an MRI done?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Paul Pierce is an asshole

athletes know their bodies. If he knows he can play than that is enough for me. Why get an MRI? He wont miss the NBA Finals dude.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

what a fucking faker

faked the whole thing

after game said since he has such a high tolerance of pain he THINKS he will play on Sunday

If you really think it hurts so much and could keep you out why didnt yo u have an MRI done?

Man there are some stupid posts today. This one right up there.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Man there are some stupid posts today. This one right up there.

Royalphag, nothing i say can top the brilliance of your posts, especially the one that said how Jose Guillen will transform the Royals

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He had a great game, and was inspiration for his team, that won. Good for him. He thought he heard a pop, got carried off, ooops, no pop. I'm ok, just foolin around. Looked heroic, better than bloodstained sock I thought.

OF...:+waving-5

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalphag, nothing i say can top the brilliance of your posts, especially the one that said how Jose Guillen will transform the Royals

You are right about one thing, nothing you can say will top my brilliance, but lying about the other. Nowhere did I ever say that Guillen will transform the Royals. Maybe help give them some semblence of pop in the order, but he isn't going to transform them into anything. But I don't blame you, I would probably resort to lying also if I had nothing else to go with.

texansfan

EOG Master

It motivated the crowd for sure. It was over the top imo to compare him to Willis Reed though.

biggamer3

EOG Master

You are right about one thing, nothing you can say will top my brilliance, but lying about the other. Nowhere did I ever say that Guillen will transform the Royals. Maybe help give them some semblence of pop in the order, but he isn't going to transform them into anything. But I don't blame you, I would probably resort to lying also if I had nothing else to go with.
I will dig up your exact quotes

biggamer3

EOG Master

Great sign by KC. Fits the situation perfectly. They have a lot of money available the next three years so this contract is perfect. They needed a right handed middle of the order bat and they got a good one. Couldn't be happier with this sign. Dayton Moore gets it, even if people on the RX don't.

Amazing signing
batting.249 with 7 homers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Go get em Gamer, I can't wait to see you unload a bucket of shit on this moronic piece of crap.

Royalfan is one of those guys thats always right no matter how dumb his comments are.

He is like Po69 just not completely retarded

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Royalfan is one of those guys thats always right no matter how dumb his comments are.

He is like Po69 just not completely retarded[/qu

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: LMFAO

:smokesmal BY THE LOOK ON THE FACES OF THESE GUYS WHEN THEY GET HURT OR SCRATCHED-YOU THINK THEY WERE GOING TO DIE! GEEZ THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN SUPER CONDITION- I SNAPPED MY CLAVICLE COMPLETELY IN HALF LAST YEAR-AMONG OTHER INJURIES TO SHOULDER PLAYING FOOTBALL,AT MY AGE,AND IT HURT,YES,BUT THE DRAMA-OF THESE GUYS IS SOMETIMES COMICAL.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This is great. Just read that entire thread. Nowhere did I say he was going to do anything to transform the Royals. Love catching people in a lie. And for the record the guy is top 10 in the league in RBI's and it isn't like people are on base in bulk on that team.

Also said they will be one of the worst lineups in the league in that same thread.

Again Royal right, the circle jerkers wrong.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

he is hitting .249 dude. he sucks and so do the royals. the royals will suck forever. what a joke of an orginization.... and before you say it i will say it for you... ya i know the cubs havent won in 100 years, blah blah blah. I would much rather be a fan of the Cubs than the shit hole Royals

The fact that anyone would imply such a thing is utter rubbish.

Yeah, he was fine...but how about considering for a second that he was probably carried off because they didn't know what had happened yet. I think it was smart to not even walk on it before the trainer got a good look. And do you really think he stayed on the floor so long because he couldn't handle the pain....or could it be because the guy has been working to get to the finals for what? Alomost a decade? Wouldn't you be upset if in game one you suffered an injury that may or may not cost you your shot at winning a championship?

biggamer3

EOG Master

This is great. Just read that entire thread. Nowhere did I say he was going to do anything to transform the Royals. Love catching people in a lie. And for the record the guy is top 10 in the league in RBI's and it isn't like people are on base in bulk on that team.

Also said they will be one of the worst lineups in the league in that same thread.

Again Royal right, the circle jerkers wrong.
Please explain how i lied?

The quotes were yours no editing at all

the truth hurts mr all star capper

texansfan

EOG Master

Yeah, he was fine...but how about considering for a second that he was probably carried off because they didn't know what had happened yet. I think it was smart to not even walk on it before the trainer got a good look. And do you really think he stayed on the floor so long because he couldn't handle the pain....or could it be because the guy has been working to get to the finals for what? Alomost a decade? Wouldn't you be upset if in game one you suffered an injury that may or may not cost you your shot at winning a championship?

I really think he had to take a dump and used that as an excuse to get off the floor.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

he is hitting .249 dude. he sucks and so do the royals. the royals will suck forever. what a joke of an orginization.... and before you say it i will say it for you... ya i know the cubs havent won in 100 years, blah blah blah. I would much rather be a fan of the Cubs than the shit hole Royals

Never said the Cubs aren't better than the Royals. Guillen doesn't suck though. Wrong about that one. Not great, but royals needed a right handed bat and got one. He is better than what they have and is doing a decent job driving in runs, which they needed out of him.

biggamer3

EOG Master

We are not talking about Paul Peirce anymore

Stick to the topic :dancefool

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Very well said sir.

texansfan

EOG Master

Come on now, Texasfan....I'm pretty sure he would have shit his pants before leaving that floor with a game going on.

I don't know Swede. It's hard running up and down the court when you're holding one in.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Please explain how i lied?

The quotes were yours no editing at all

the truth hurts mr all star capper

You said that I said that Guillen would transform the Royals. Said no such thing, and you got caught being wrong. I call it a lie.