Pick the "one" team who doesn't get swept in their respective series.. This will be fun

Apple

Banned
Pick the "one" team who you believe won't be swept in their respective series. You win as long as the team you select doesn't get swept in their 3-4 game series.. I'm curious to see if anyone can go the entire season without selecting a team that gets swept. Sounds difficult but I think someone can do it.

All your team has to do is win one game in the series, if it's a 4 game series you will have 4 chances to win.. I will be grading these for every series and will be including YTD records as well. I think we'll have some fun with this and might learn a thing or two..

Here are the series that start on Friday 6/6:

Arizona vs Pitts (4 game series)

Clev vs Det (4 game series)

KC vs NYY (4 game series)

Sea vs BOS

Balt vs Tor

Cincy vs FLA (4 game series)

Phila vs ATL

SF vs WASH (4 game series)

STL vs HOU

TB vs TEX

MINN vs CHW (4 game series)

MIL vs COL

LAA vs OAK

NYM vs SD

CHC vs LAD

Let's have some fun guys..

Last edited:

Apple

Banned
Re: Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their respective series..

Re: Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their respective series..

The team I'm picking is Boston..

I don't see Boston losing three in a row at home to Seattle of all teams.

VegasDave31

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Pick the "one" team who doesn't get swept in their respective series.. This will be fun

I'll take Arizona.

Re: Pick the "one" team who doesn't get swept in their respective series.. This will be fun

I like the Blue Jays...solid pitching, good closing and good hitting and at home with the O's:thumbsup

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I will take boston also for round 1 :)

Arizona

ballwonder

EOG Master

Pitts and Phillies

ballwonder

EOG Master

Pitt. I think alot of people will be betting Zona all weekend long especially with Johnson pitching on Monday. A good game to look at will be the first one in the series with Webb pitching against Snell. Zona has not been to hot against righties in their last 20 games.

Re: Pick the "one" team who doesn't get swept in their respective series.. This will

Re: Pick the "one" team who doesn't get swept in their respective series.. This will

Boston

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yankees.

VegasDave31

EOG Enthusiast

Pitt. I think alot of people will be betting Zona all weekend long especially with Johnson pitching on Monday. A good game to look at will be the first one in the series with Webb pitching against Snell. Zona has not been to hot against righties in their last 20 games.

All the same, picking against Webb / Haren / Johnson / Davis as your lock to not get swept is a bold move :)

husky blue

EOG Member

I'll go with the Whitesox

Twins

Apple

Banned

Good stuff guys good stuff..

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I'll take my home town Brewers, they are bad on the road, but have been playing very very well of late wtih very good pitching. Plus Colorado......need I say more.

The Tigers....because I'm going to the game tomorrow, and they don't lose when I go.:LMAO

mofome

Banned

give me the bosox at home!

:houra

Apple

Banned

so far:

VegasDave31: 1-0
ego74: 1-0
husky blue: 1-0

everyone else picked a team who lost today, but remember unless you get swept it counts at 1-0.

see ya tomorrow fellas.

Last edited:

Apple

Banned

Updated:

mofome: 1-0
gynecologist: 1-0
madcapper: 1-0
double j: 1-0
akillies: 1-0
tomorrow's newspaper: 1-0
raiders72001: 1-0
kavyebear: 1-0
FrankieGotti: 1-0

Still needing a win:
crazytrain
Jonny Monroe
ballwonder
Pay the Sucka
Mike Oswald

Apple

Banned

2 new series start Monday..

SEA vs TOR
TB vs LAA

ballwonder

EOG Master

Well gyno, I got two days left to make this Pitt sweep not happen. Not looking good. Will hope for the best on Sunday or Monday.

Apple

Banned

I think you will get it done bud..

What am I.....a curse on anyone I take:+textinb3 Halladay will get it done today, and yes I'm putting money it (2 units). Used the rest of the cabbage on the Lakers for tonite!!

Apple

Banned

Got Toronto 2 units myself.. Let's get that one in man

Apple

Banned

mofome: 1-0
gynecologist: 1-0
madcapper: 1-0
double j: 1-0
akillies: 1-0
tomorrow's newspaper: 1-0
raiders72001: 1-0
kavyebear: 1-0
FrankieGotti: 1-0
crazytrain 1-0
ballwonder 1-0
Mike Oswald 1-0

pay the sucka has one more chance tomorrow and Jonny Monroe needs the Cubs to win tonight..

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->