KayveBear 6/6 Friday (209 - 182) +$3300.5

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
Went 7 and 3 Thursday in baseball for a $592.5 profit bringing me to a new HIGH on the year for baseball. :houra

Went 2 and 0 in basketball thursday for a $200 profit. Only baseball stats will be counted in baseball threads. :) On to Friday!

Plays coming shortly... Best of luck gentlemen.

:+money-8+:3dapplaudir::3dapplaudir::+money-8+

Apple

Banned
Re: KayveBear 6/6 Friday (209 - 182) +$3300.5

Looking forward to your stuff dude.. Hope you are on a team I'm planning to bet large

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I don't see a single bet that fits the system tonight.... couple momentum reversals but the pitching doesn't support it ... other games the pitching match up fits my liking but the momentum doesn't support it. Guess I just said the same thing reverse? Will have to wait to tomorrow to see if I like anything ... nothing jumping out at me now except BOS/Colon but the lines a bit high... will probably shift against me even further by tomorrow. Goodnight guys .. cya in the morning.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

BOS / Colon -143 (214.5 to win 150)

Boston on a 3 game winning stretch having swept TB, SEA on 4 game losing stretch traveling across the country to continue their woes against the top team in the AL. Colon gave up 1 run against SEA two weeks back, where Hernandez gave up 5 runs to Boston in their last outing. Both pitchers have nearly equal lifetime ERA's facing eachother. This is a momentum play, with Colon having the Joojoo over Hernandez as of recently, and red sox offense being hot. Redsox lost David Ortiz 3 days back, the heart of the team, and somehow it fired them up to win 3 straight. Along with the heat of the bench clearing brawl against TB on thursday and this team could be ready to go on quite the little heater. No need to think ahead though - play BOS until they fail.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Just read that Youkilis and Manny Ramirez got in a altercation tonight where Manny through Youk to the ground. That is bad joojoo for the redsox so might be wise to layoff Boston tomorrow...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

This next play is against the momentum so I do not recommend tailing it. It is purely based on pitching match up.

TB / Kazmir -127 (127 to win 100)

Kazmir has career a 2 ERA against TEX where Padilla has one in the 9's. Padilla missed last start to deal with family stuff. Tampa Bay might be short staffed tomorrow due to suspensions etc. from the brawl on Thursday and TEX's offense is red hot. Stupid bet but pitching matchup for the price is worth it. If TB can get 5 runs off Padilla and their bullpen doesn't give up more than 2 runs, Kazmir should pull the W.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Can anyone find something worthwhile for me to play? This card blows :/

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

MIL / Sheets -139 (139 to win 100)

MIL -1.5 (50 to win 60)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

WAS / Bergamann +100 (50 to win 50)

WAS/SF Over 7 (55 to win 50)

This next play is against the momentum so I do not recommend tailing it. It is purely based on pitching match up.

Kazmir has career a 2 ERA against TEX where Padilla has one in the 9's. Padilla missed last start to deal with family stuff. Tampa Bay might be short staffed tomorrow due to suspensions etc. from the brawl on Thursday and TEX's offense is red hot. Stupid bet but pitching matchup for the price is worth it. If TB can get 5 runs off Padilla and their bullpen doesn't give up more than 2 runs, Kazmir should pull the W.

I'm gonna tail it anyway Kayve. I got faith in ya' :cheers

"oston on a 3 game winning stretch having swept TB, SEA on 4 game losing stretch traveling across the country to continue their woes against the top team in the AL. Colon gave up 1 run against SEA two weeks back, where Hernandez gave up 5 runs to Boston in their last outing. Both pitchers have nearly equal lifetime ERA's facing eachother. This is a momentum play, with Colon having the Joojoo over Hernandez as of recently, and red sox offense being hot. Redsox lost David Ortiz 3 days back, the heart of the team, and somehow it fired them up to win 3 straight. Along with the heat of the bench clearing brawl against TB on thursday and this team could be ready to go on quite the little heater. No need to think ahead though - play BOS until they fail."

are you worried about coco and manny possibly not being in the lineup?..im thinking about doubling down and want to know what you think

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Yikes EGO! Goodluck ... I don't reccmmend tailing any of my plays today . Nothing fits the system very well and majority of my action is forced.. maybe we get lucky! :)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Tar - it is a concern and I don't personally reccomend doubling ... on brighter side, it seems like the thinner the red sox starting staff gets the harder they start to play so maybe its a good thing? :) I like BOS today but not worth anything crazy imo. especially with how much the line shifted since it opened

go get em bear....What you think about arizona, i am liking arizona here because it seems they have gotten there bats going again with Brandon Webb getting back on track.....Also dosen't hurt that there playing pittsburgh.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Arizona is probably a decent play but I cannot play them because they are on such a losing streak. If they were on a winning streak I would take that -160 juice in a heartbeat with webb against snell any day of the week .. fact of the matter though is PIT momentum is UP and AZ momentum is down. Until atleast one of the two momentums switch sides it is a no play for me. Its the same reason I cannot bet on Santana today ... far more dominant pitcher on the mound at a fair price -140 (better offense backing him too) but SD is on a little win streak with NYM on a heavy losing streak. No bet,.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Rare for me to book bets way in advance before I know the momentum of tonights games but I just grabbed CHC/Zambrano at -120 for saturday against DLowe ... expect that to hit -145 or so before the line shift is done.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

To simplify for myself and all of you before game time here are my plays so far on the day condensed:

BOS / Colon -143 (214.5 to win 150)

BOS -1.5 (50 to win 66)

CLE/DET Over 9.5 (187.5 to win 150)

MIL / Sheets -139 (139 to win 100)

MIL -1.5 (50 to win 60)

NYY/KC Over 9.5 (162 to win 150)

WAS / Bergamann +100 (50 to win 50)

WAS/SF Over 7 (55 to win 50)

NYY / Rasner -1.5 (115 to win 100)

cassiusclay

EOG Master

kbear, i like 4 of them, milw, ov yanks, ov wash and the yanks, those will win because i am going to also be wagering on them, the rest, you are on your own! gl tonite. :thumbsup

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Cassius .. not a huge fan of todays card .. most of my plays forced. hoping to eak out a small gain today

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

And due to that pic I am now gonna rub my bottle. thanks cas!

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Days like today happen when you don't see anything you like on the card the first time you look at it and end the day with a ton of money in action. :p whoops :)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Lost $818 today .. will update write ups later .. will be gone saturday and sunday for real estate school and may or may not make plays!

Best of luck gentleman! :)